Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Teddy, RTS @ fullback with Ponga 5/8. Traded out Xerri and Okunbor. Had a load of cash sitting there so I could pull that up with cash to spare lol.

I've smashed through my trades this year but have made a fair bit of money doing so, should hopefully be able to put together a big squad filled with guns to get me through this half of the season and cover injuries without issue. I think I have Lane, Martin and Fifita as my my NPR's this weekend...yet last week I had to play trash like Xerri and Herbert lol.
So your missing Munsters lovely 140
Last week [emoji23].

It
Sucks I want rts but with Tedesco Ponga walker and munster I just can’t literally make it happen anywhere. I got the cash lol just 4 slots I can’t replace. Even worse when Tommy is back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only trade this week was getting Croker in so I dont have to play Okunbor. Hes been poo recently after a bright start in sc.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So your missing Munsters lovely 140
Last week [emoji23].

It
Sucks I want rts but with Tedesco Ponga walker and munster I just can’t literally make it happen anywhere. I got the cash lol just 4 slots I can’t replace. Even worse when Tommy is back.
Yh my score was pure garbage this week, Munster would've helped lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Michael Morgan and Jack Bird out for Cameron Munster and Hudson Young + 123k in the bank.

Will VC Munster tonight in the hope of him giving the Tigers a hiding running down same edge that Latrell carved through.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Michael Morgan and Jack Bird out for Cameron Munster and Hudson Young + 123k in the bank.

Will VC Munster tonight in the hope of him giving the Tigers a hiding running down same edge that Latrell carved through.
Who is your staring halfback?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cleary. CHT and Brown sitting in my NPR's lol.
True...looks like Cleary is the only choice I have to replace Morgan, Moses is also an option but not keen at all.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
True...looks like Cleary is the only choice I have to replace Morgan, Moses is also an option but not keen at all.
I might take the hit for the first bye with only about 12 tops and smash the round 16 bye instead

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Supercoach really needs to do it like Fantasy Nrl, and start 2 rounds earlier (round 1), and throw in 2 byes for the split rounds instead. Having to burn so many trades so u dont possibly get smashed in the split rounds sucks.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Munster.. doing his best Michael Morgan impression for me. My season is falling apart quicker than a Papenhuyzen length of the field try.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already had Munster.
Traded Jack Bird out for esan Masters today. For some reason my super coach is not showing any scores but he has scored two tries already [emoji23]

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already had Munster.
Traded Jack Bird out for esan Masters today. For some reason my super coach is not showing any scores but he has scored two tries already [emoji23]
LOL. Disregard, they were conversions not tries but he has scored now [emoji1787]

Is anyone elses scores not showing? All my players are on 0 still

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LOL. Disregard, they were conversions not tries but he has scored now [emoji1787]

Likewise.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Marsters scored 72.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Munster 40 fuuuuuuck yooouuuuu