Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair point. Guess nobody can afford to have someone that price sitting around for that long.

Martin, mau if starting or paying over for taumalolo for me. Or cash in and buy herbert and upgrade cht to cleary.

Decision decision..
Yeah.

If he was touch and go for 12, then he is a definite keeper. If it is as projected, and possibly worse - we may not seem him till round 16 potentially, as they have the bye in 15.

Either way, he misses a guaranteed 6 rounds through injury and bye over the next 8 rounds. Potentially more, as that is best case scenario. A sell for me, unless you can cover him - conversely, if you have heaps of trades still and can bring him back - then do that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Paying overs for Walker. Chasing last 2 weeks points.

Morgan is a tough one for me, but I have the luxury of having Ponga @ 5/8. His SC form is up and down, and he's already up 50K. Having said that, he is the dominant SC half in his team, and has LoLo back. Might keep him for now, pray he doesn't make origin (which is more than unlikely given the injuries for the Maroons) and go from there.

A couple of cheapies on offer this week. Herbert, Field, Aekins.. many with their own risks, although Herbert is looking good, esp considering Kata copped an injury in CC.
Yh I really don't want to splash 730k on Walker, really should've just dumped Morgan weeks ago and brought Walker in. My halves ATM are Morgan, Ponga, CHT and brown....really need a better option in there.

Just had a quick look at the players and realised Fergo was at a nice price, we thinking he gets a SOO called up or what? Might just do a straight swap with Bateman. Herbert looks like a good cash cow but I'm really after points right now and not cash, got like 500k banked ATM.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair point. Guess nobody can afford to have someone that price sitting around for that long.

Martin, mau if starting or paying over for taumalolo for me. Or cash in and buy herbert and upgrade cht to cleary.

Decision decision..
Probs look at Taumalolo next week or so, BE is over 100 from memory but he looks hot ATM even if he's team is useless lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So Martin being dropped is another big hit to my team...CHN at centre is possibly another though could go either way. Hmm i'm seem to remember saying earlier not to trust dogs players...should've take my own advice :tearsofjoy:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So Martin being dropped is another big hit to my team...CHN at centre is possibly another though could go either way. Hmm i'm seem to remember saying earlier not to trust dogs players...should've take my own advice :tearsofjoy:
Martin dropped? What?

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Haha I ended up taking your advice on not getting many. Musical chairs at this rate.
So is Lewis definitely getting a bench spot?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha I ended up taking your advice on not getting many. Musical chairs at this rate.
So is Lewis definitely getting a bench spot?
I got Martin, CHN and Okunbor. Just fucking end me. Martin should be a lock for the season pumping consistently strong scores with an average of around 65 while CHN should also be a lock with a similar average with a little less consistency.... But no they play for us and Pay doesn't have a fucking clue. If he's going to be shit and fuck our club can he already not fuck my SC side along with it?

Think Lewis is dropped completely...guess we will find out.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hate Dean Pay. Our team is fucked. All I have is Supercoach and these ***** are raping me.

I was going to trade Martin in this week too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I hate Dean Pay. Our team is fucked. All I have is Supercoach and these ***** are raping me.

I was going to trade Martin in this week too.
I traded Martin in last week... :(

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4th game too so probably have to make decisions without knowing the final team

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I got Martin, CHN and Okunbor. Just fucking end me. Martin should be a lock for the season pumping consistently strong scores with an average of around 65 while CHN should also be a lock with a similar average with a little less consistency.... But no they play for us and Pay doesn't have a fucking clue. If he's going to be shit and fuck our club can he already not fuck my SC side along with it?

Think Lewis is dropped completely...guess we will find out.
Yeah I was ready to start the SC season with Martin and CHN but after all the merry go round of selections it's hard to be confident of consistent games. Agree Martin should have been there since Rd1 but Pay has NFI. CHN needs more ball and Holland needs to pair up with Smith again.
Frustrating as a Bulldogs supporter..
I have Lewis in my halves because he can get a consistent 40-50 per game but not sure if he gets dropped now! Grrr.
The joys of SuperCoach haha

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy klemmer, capt ponga. Should win my h2h this week

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is Big Dijk Energy?
Our projected scores are 1 apart :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who is Big Dijk Energy?
Our projected scores are 1 apart :tearsofjoy:
That's me, de you got this win in the bag as my team is cut to bits this weekend.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol ok.
Doesnt everyone call you Marley? I am confused.
Anyway, I'll be happy to get a win for a change but probably wont happen.
Marley was my original user name on here. I'll be very suprised if I score well this week, down a few players and I couldn't really make an upgrade this week.