Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Added a new NRL fantasy open league code, a league that ive been part of for years, to post 1 in this thread. It has over 810 entries already. Its called Bulldogs official. If you want to be part of a larger bulldogs related ladder.

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the recent alleged "behavioural issues", Jack's Dogs have terminated Ben Barba's contract for 2019.

In other news, Jack's Dogs are rumoured to have signed Dylan Edwards for the recently-vacated reserve fullback spot, with Tom Trbojevic likely to cement the starting fullback spot. Whilst they are still in the hunt for James Tedesco, it is believed salary cap restraints may prevent this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone want to do a draft? Never done one before.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like drafts better because then no one else can trade players to mirror your squad and basically cheat .. separates the men from the boys.. much harder to win
I'll do one If enough people on here want in. But i'm not sure if I want the trouble of managing two teams, regular SC takes enough out of me.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll do one If enough people on here want in. But i'm not sure if I want the trouble of managing two teams, regular SC takes enough out of me.
it is time consuming managing several teams through different formats..Ive never done a draft with Supercoach or fantasy either, so I'm not sure how those particular sites work either

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Looks like u need up to 10 players per league. If u start a draft league i will join for giggles and put its join info on post 1 of this thread with the others.

Just tried myself, and not able to select the create a league option in draft, despite being logged in ok.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll do a draft if we have enough people

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
The draft is ok.
Only main gripe I had was once lockout kicked in you cannot change your captain or starters. So if late outs occurred for a few players only 1 auto sub covered.
But I do like the idea of having a completely different team to everyone else.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ill be in also for a draft

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need everyone to agree on a time and date for the draft before it's made, I'd prefer doing it as close to season kick off as possible. Actually this sounds like tme lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We need everyone to agree on a time and date for the draft before it's made, I'd prefer doing it as close to season kick off as possible. Actually this sounds like tme lol.
Yeh how does that work, the timing part. Do u get a random draft number for each position and have to wait till ppl with a lower number than u pick each time. And does it start once the league is created and everyone has until round 1 to pick their team?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh how does that work, the timing part. Do u get a random draft number for each position and have to wait till ppl with a lower number than u pick each time. And does it start once the league is created and everyone has until round 1 to pick their team?
Don't have a clue lol

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Yeah you get around 1 min per selection (unless this is changed by the league creator)
The draft order can be set to random so no particular person get 1st pick.
Probably best to do the draft on a public holiday or around 7pm in the evening so most people have to time to get in there and pick their team.
There is a pre draft list you can select from and prioritise or delete certain players beforehand if you cannot make the draft session.

Hope this helps?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
gees 1min is a bit rough ... the draft I did went over several days and the picker got 2 hours before he forfeited his pick .. it was only in play between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday . you could still draft outside the designated times, but it wasn't enforceable...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hey lads who’s got a SuperCoach code for me to join?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Injuries destroying teams already. Kikau and Tommy T to miss the first month of the NRL.