The app is out!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
932, but i would think it will be higher. Or everyone will be lower than last year this year, with the new scoring. One thing i noticed though, the projected scores for all the players i checked (most of my team) are all lower than their break even scores. The break even scores should be the projected ones no? They are predicting nobody will break even in round 1.

It will change no doubt by round 3 when SC starts, with 2 rounds of form.

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The app is out!
Is the app worth it? The website seems pretty mobile friendly by itself. Does it do more things? Keep in mind i never trade on the mobile. I only use it to check progress when out.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
At 18 teams now.

Chucked ponga when I read he was going to play 5/8. Rather see how he goes there first. Changed a couple of players with the savings and now 975 projected.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is the app worth it? The website seems pretty mobile friendly by itself. Does it do more things? Keep in mind i never trade on the mobile. I only use it to check progress when out.
It's free so it's worth it lol

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
970 with 149k left.

This team will change ooooh about 3232525 times before Round 1.

And yeah App is worth it, works well. When the site wasnt working for me the App went straight in.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At 18 teams now.

Chucked ponga when I read he was going to play 5/8. Rather see how he goes there first. Changed a couple of players with the savings and now 975 projected.
Seems madness putting him in at 5/8 in his 2nd full year. To me, KP at 1, Lino at 6 & Pearce at 7 would be a scary combination.

I've still got him in my side thus far at 5/8, got Teddy and Turbo at 1. KP will probably still outscore just about all other 5/8s anyway (here's hoping)

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems madness putting him in at 5/8 in his 2nd full year. To me, KP at 1, Lino at 6 & Pearce at 7 would be a scary combination.

I've still got him in my side thus far at 5/8, got Teddy and Turbo at 1. KP will probably still outscore just about all other 5/8s anyway (here's hoping)
Damn some $$$ tied up there. Did you make a full team??? hahaha.
Ive managed to lower my proected score and lower my bank account today. I need to leave it haha

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn some $$$ tied up there. Did you make a full team??? hahaha.
Ive managed to lower my proected score and lower my bank account today. I need to leave it haha
Had to go tight-arsed in the CTW's, that's for sure. Long ways to go, side will change heaps before Rd1.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm still debating if cook is worth his price tag. He is a big chunk of cap. Hard to toss him since he was my best scorer last year

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Sweet. Team sorted. $100k in the bank and projected 998
Just need to wait for team list now for cash cows

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sweet. Team sorted. $100k in the bank and projected 998
Just need to wait for team list now for cash cows
I read the best bottom priced player is zac Lomax for st George. They reckon the rookie will start this year and is only 168k. A few days ago he was the most owned player. Might still be.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I read the best bottom priced player is zac Lomax for st George. They reckon the rookie will start this year and is only 168k. A few days ago he was the most owned player. Might still be.
Awesome I'll add him and see how things go closer to kick off :grinning: Thanks!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone picked a few Bulldogs this year?
I have 5 at the moment
I'd struggle to pick a single one of our players lol. Not many SC type players and the ones that are I'm currently unsure about based on our potential lineup and rotations.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I'd struggle to pick a single one of our players lol. Not many SC type players and the ones that are I'm currently unsure about based on our potential lineup and rotations.
Yeah I am kinda hoping that our dogs fire this year and get some decent stats. Has Napa been suspended yet or has that been swept under the rug now?