NRL Statistics website

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Alot of members are asking for where the statistics can be found for pentalties etc...

This site has statistics for penalty counts back to 1980.

It is a great source for many other intersting stats, and a great way to solve an argument with facts.

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/misc/penalties.html

I have copied the link to the penalty count section although you can navigate back to the main page to find stats on just about everything.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting stats there. I guess we can complain about penalty counts. We have given away more then we have received for the last Few years (think we have won 1 penalty count over all in the last 10 years according to those stats)

Roosters are just as bad. Makes me wonder if they are redding the team or the game.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
since 2000 we have copped 158 penalties more against us then we have received. But again the Roosters have a penalty for and against of -185. This is a trend over 12 years. I wonder if we really are that ill disciplined or there is more to it.

You would think over 12 years it will even out a bit wouldnt you???

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
South Sydney and Cronulla have been winning almost every penalty count this year...+19 and +37 overall...

Explains why the Sharks were winning games earlier in the year and explains why South Sydney are 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.