Nrl Sexual Assault Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
I know that at the moment it is all just allegations, and until there is more info to keep names out of it - but I was just listening to Hadley on 2gb and he was saying that at the moment he can't comment and for everybody not to jump to conclusions that it is Bronco players because other teams are travelling north for after season trips. But when the Dogs where going through their CH scandal he was feeding the public absolute rubbish everyday. I just get really p***ed off when it is all kept hush hush when in involves other teams.
thats what happens when your owned by news ltd

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
I know that at the moment it is all just allegations, and until there is more info to keep names out of it - but I was just listening to Hadley on 2gb and he was saying that at the moment he can't comment and for everybody not to jump to conclusions that it is Bronco players because other teams are travelling north for after season trips. But when the Dogs where going through their CH scandal he was feeding the public absolute rubbish everyday. I just get really p***ed off when it is all kept hush hush when in involves other teams.
i CANNOT be us because were heading to Kane Cleal back to his home town in Warialda . which is north of NSW!. its not in brisbane.

check out yourself

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
It Has Nothing To Do With The Bulldogs

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
thats what happens when your owned by news ltd
You know thats true. At the same time Im disappointed it'll hurt the club and the players that did nothing wrong, Ill be disappointed to if they try to sweep this under the rug.

Own up to it, sack the players and distance the club from any more type of this crap.
If its true that is.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want names. I hope its hodges, that filthy SOB had it coming a long time.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
i just hoping i isnt the belmore bound duo!
Its already been said its not. That is if its all true. But Ive heard the same names from a couple of different people.

byebyeUTAI

>>>>> Slowem El Tragic
Reaction score
i guess the "st merge won 11 premierships with 1 ra per" joke may not be so funny now...... heh

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
It's some chick blowing smoke, I dont think anything happend.

sonia

chonska
Reaction score
im gonna quess btw hodges, parker, sims, thaiday

Status
Not open for further replies.