NRL SEASON CLOSES AT 7.30PM TODAY, 2012 Coach should be announced!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
T.G made a statement 6 weeks ago that he would announce the Bulldogs FG Coach at the end of the 2011 season, well the time has come Mr TG!!

To be fair to the applicants, the players and most importantly the Bulldogs supporters and NRL Fans in general "We must be told tonight" so we can all look forward to the 2012 season with a positive attitude.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of the articles stated that dessie has till tuesday on our offer.

so i assume we would wait to hear his rejection before we go ahead and appoint dymock, probably a few weeks later.

H

hazem_elmasri

spastic thread. few sanwiches short of a picnic basket, this dude

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He said he would announce it after the end of the season. Technically that would be anytime between tonight and next March. Of course they will announce it soon to have everything in place for the full offseason, but i wont expect an announcement today.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Yes so TG is gona walk out on the field at fulltime grab the mic and announce who our fulltime coach for next year is hahahahahaha

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
T.G made a statement 6 weeks ago that he would announce the Bulldogs FG Coach at the end of the 2011 season, well the time has come Mr TG!!

To be fair to the applicants, the players and most importantly the Bulldogs supporters and NRL Fans in general "We must be told tonight" so we can all look forward to the 2012 season with a positive attitude.
As reported in another post Hasler has until Tuesday to tell us of his future so I think Greenberg would let the grand final and celebrations take their course. Mad Monday scandals are always far more important to the media than sports news so I suppose Tuesday is a bit more likely. But... there can always be a leak from an insider can't there.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As reported in another post Hasler has until Tuesday to tell us of his future so I think Greenberg would let the grand final and celebrations take their course. Mad Monday scandals are always far more important to the media than sports news so I suppose Tuesday is a bit more likely. But... there can always be a leak from an insider can't there.
Cheers

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL good luck with your dominate demand on a bulldogs forum!! i see your voice will go no where and bounch echoing around in your lonely room

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Now that Hasler is not coming in 2012, we will be waiting longer again now to find out what they are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.