NRL Round 1 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce showing some class... This maybe the best move for his career and he doesn't look out of place in that jersey.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I tell you what... The knights need Tolman. They are so short an experienced middle forward who can hit and stick its not funny.
Tolman would actually be perfect for them. Llyman should be a bench player at this stage of his career.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
End to end game. Ruck speed is relentless, good to watch. I thought that forward pass call just before the break was harsh.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Some very soft tries but, both ways.
I hope our defence is a lot stiffer tomorrow night!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Newcastle went on a signing spree. Heighington + Lilyman to add experience to their pack.

Brown has recruited well, this Knights team looks competitive with a good mix of experience & youth

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some very soft tries but, both ways.
I hope our defence is a lot stiffer tomorrow night!!
I think we will see this through the opening rounds often. Teams are not match fit yet, add that to the fast speed of the game. Knights compeleted a really good set, found touch about 20m in Manly's zone. With 2 ruck penalties Manly marched down 80 metres and score under the posts.

Dominant tackles are so vital now. Refs aren't tolerating the wrestle unless it is perfected like how the Storm do it.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ponga earning his pay at Newcastle. Looks like they are using him a bit too much in attack though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Going to take a bit of getting used to the clock now counting down (due to the new time off rules).

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Obvious driver now hurry up and give a penalty. These refs are all over Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.