NRL Round 1 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might have lost my bet but happy the roosters lost. Can’t wait for the doggies game!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just took a look at the
Apparently roosters now in talks with Jason Taumalolo after that first round loss. To make salary cap space they will be releasing one of their NSW cup players.

Suck shit you dirty, cheating scumbags
WOW!!! Did you say “they will be releasing one of their NSW cup playerss???” I thought they never had to release anyone!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahha and the "experts" were tipping south's to finish top 8

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Greg Inglis very quiet.

Either Warriors look sharp with the ball... or souths are rubbish.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it just my hangover, or was that game just really boring?
It was an ordinary match to say the least. The Tigers tackled well, got as expected a leg up with penalties but the Roosters were dog shit. Their backs saw no ball. None. Mitchell hardly touched the ball. Robinson is the most overrated coach in the NRL

Last edited:

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are Souths players purposely pulling off boots or can the warriors just not tie them?

Also that is a nice try on the stroke of halftime. Warriors attack isn’t looking too bad. Wonder how they’ll come out in the second half.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That Souths no try was a forward pass. Commentators don't realise that the camera man is in front of the action. So if it looks like a line ball on camera, it's forward.

Warriors look really good when they throw it around. Souths haven't been bad, but warriors are on tonight.

Hard to say how they compare in the comp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.