News NRL POWER RANKINGS-Bulldogs climb after crazy revival: NRL Power Rankings

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
same my 1st time at commbank on Sunday too
was also at eels last week at homebush and the roosters game earlier this season

i havent gone too as many as ive liked over the past few years, still go to a few this season and over the past few years and mostly have walked away disappointed so the last 2 weeks has been a refreshing suprise

hey if i can get my 6 yr old daughter into supporting the wooden spooners and legit being excited to watch the games...then i feel ive done my job as a parent
have turned her into a mini me.... not sure if thats a good thing or not!

bring on the sharks, we will be there!
Ha, if your daughter needs a friend, I’m sure my 6 year old will hang out with yours. I drag her to the games too..hahaha..but she brings her iPad and headphones.

P.S Can confirm the crowd was mental on Sunday. Great atmosphere, we’re back fam.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep the sharks game will be very interesting to see if we really have turned a corner or whether it was just a flash in the pan. They are a genuine top 8 team and unlike Parra they wont take us lightly.

Its at Commbank on a dry track so if we play like we have the last 2 weeks we have every chance of winning. I watched the sharks v warriors last week and it was a putrid game. They definitely are not playing like they were at the start of the year but the bye might freshen them up
I'm pretty sure we've turned the corner in terms of the fundamentals. Players now supporting each other in attack instead of one out running and those stupid repetitive block plays going nowhere. The commitment in defense has been far better as well.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we've turned the corner in terms of the fundamentals. Players now supporting each other in attack instead of one out running and those stupid repetitive block plays going nowhere. The commitment in defense has been far better as well.
Yep agree and am hopeful …

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First game I’ve been to since I was 12 (2011 vs Dragons at ANZ - we lost). Amazing atmosphere at CommBank and great to experience a win.

Only sat in GA but felt surreal, and a much different experience compared to watching it on TV.

Was interesting analysing attack and defence in different halves, such as the JAC scrum set play where he plays like another fullback and switches sides.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Ha, if your daughter needs a friend, I’m sure my 6 year old will hang out with yours. I drag her to the games too..hahaha..but she brings her iPad and headphones.

P.S Can confirm the crowd was mental on Sunday. Great atmosphere, we’re back fam.
I used to go without her coz I actually just sit there and watch the game and usually very angry haha and dnt want.her seeing me like that
But she is actually into it now and interested

Loves the fox and Burton and Kiraz and knows a few players
Actually scares me.shes becoming a minime

Its pretty cute

And now she's 3/3 wins and attendances
I can't go without her til we lose

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I used to go without her coz I actually just sit there and watch the game and usually very angry haha and dnt want.her seeing me like that
But she is actually into it now and interested

Loves the fox and Burton and Kiraz and knows a few players
Actually scares me.shes becoming a minime

Its pretty cute

And now she's 3/3 wins and attendances
I can't go without her til we lose
When I met my partner, it was 2002, the first game I took her too was the start of the 17 in a row. Me and my mates were going to every Dogs game at that point in Sydney. If I wasn't going to take her, they would insist as she was the lucky charm they said.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it was only 14000 fyi

best fans in the league!! absolute shithouse for 5+ years on track for b2b wooden spoons

and we still turn up in numbers!
No way we are getting the spoon this year now that pottsie has taken over. We’ve beaten top 4 sides cowboys and parra. Sharks are next.

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When I met my partner, it was 2002, the first game I took her too was the start of the 17 in a row. Me and my mates were going to every Dogs game at that point in Sydney. If I wasn't going to take her, they would insist as she was the lucky charm they said.
Did you just start taking her to games again? Ok now we know mate I’m sorry you have to keep taking her to the games lol

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Did you just start taking her to games again? Ok now we know mate I’m sorry you have to keep taking her to the games lol
In Brisbane now and split from her. But it was a good run. Can't wait to try and get down to Sydney, but it will need to be a Bulldogs game at Commbank or the new SFS. Have a new missus who went for the Broncos (QLD girl), but I've converted her explaining the family club stuff and she loves Ado Carr.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mez

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In Brisbane now and split from her. But it was a good run. Can't wait to try and get down to Sydney, but it will need to be a Bulldogs game at Commbank or the new SFS. Have a new missus who went for the Bulldogs, but I've converted her explaining the family club stuff and she loves Ado Carr.
Great job! My missies is a stubborn tigers supporter (last week was so awesome) so glad some of us have partners who love the same team….well done mate

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You go alright predicting the weather 2 weeks out. :tearsofjoy:
The Bureau of Meteorology routinely predict the weather two weeks out, and get paid for their predictions with taxpayers money (the kind that has no accountability attached to it!).