NRL Non bulldogs game day discussion thread - round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well the Bunker can't overturn anything here because you cannot definitively see the ball on/not on the ground and Henry has ruled try. Rorters are now leading 10-0 ktc.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sio Siua Taukeiaho looks to be gone. Another forward bites the dust.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dylan Napa is on fire. Wish our forwards had that type of aggression...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sam Burgess looks like half the player since he came back from that injury...hasn't run hard all game.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Dylan Napa is on fire. Wish our forwards had that type of aggression...
if the dogs played with half the l heart of napa we would have 2 grand final trophies for the last 4 yrs

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems like it is the Roosters turn to be afforded some latitude in the ruck, laying all over Souths.
Sam Burgess looks like half the player since he came back from that injury...hasn't run hard all game.
Agree. Out of sorts.

NRL stats though say he has most metres runs for Souths @ 96m from 11 runs three more than Aaron Gray

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Far out, concussion bin gets a workout in the last five minutes- Turner ( for about the fiftieth time in his career) and Evans, now A'vau

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seems like it is the Roosters turn to be afforded some latitude in the ruck, laying all over Souths.

Agree. Out of sorts.

NRL stats though say he has most metres runs for Souths @ 96m from 11 runs three more than Aaron Gray
He didn't have the impact in his runs that he normally does. He still pumped out massive stats but is lacking in offloads and tackle busts you are used to seeing from him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wow how about that Damien Cook :laughing:

Bloody Souffs .. just blew the chance at giving Roosters a trip to the history books.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He didn't have the impact in his runs that he normally does. He still pumped out massive stats but is lacking in offloads and tackle busts you are used to seeing from him.
Still underdone a bit? I am not sure if he has really got 100% back into the swing of things after returning from Rugby. A massive amount of pressure for him to perform at an even higher level than he did in his last stint in the NRL. Souths and their fans have heaped massive expectations upon him. The injury scare did not help at all.

Here are his stats from the NRL website.

http://www.nrl.com/stats/telstrapremiership/playerstatistics/tabid/10877/default.aspx

Runs 68 All run metres 553 Line breaks 1 Offloads 12 Tackles 99 Missed tackles 9 Errors 2 Kicks 1

Not bad though considering he has missed game time this year.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Love to know how the Rorters win one game and suddenly drop to $23 when the tigs are paying $67, saints $81 & Tits $81... and all of those teams are above the cocks on the ladder.

There must be some high hopes after 1 win... or really stupid Bondi supporters calculating the odds.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love to know how the Rorters win one game and suddenly drop to $23 when the tigs are paying $67, saints $81 & Tits $81... and all of those teams are above the cocks on the ladder.

There must be some high hopes after 1 win... or really stupid Bondi supporters calculating the odds.
They have Cordner, JWH and Pearce still coming back so I guess they think they'll have a late surge.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Last pass from Norman to Jennings looked a tad forward.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
of course Raiders decide to miss tackles making basic defence lapses today v Eels fk this

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well fuck me, look at parra. What a great style of footy they are playing. Forwards running hard and providing options for the halves, and the halves linking up and playing right across the field.

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds and Mbye should watch and learn how halves are supposed to go to the line. Corey Norman is making a mockery of that Canberra right side simply because he takes the ball to the line

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Well fuck me, look at parra. What a great style of footy they are playing. Forwards running hard and providing options for the halves, and the halves linking up and playing right across the field.
I gather that they make changes where needed and don't stick to the same "game plan" for the last 3 years? If the dogs play the way parra is at the moment we would certainly be front runners for the premiership.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My heart breaks when I watch other sides play the type of footy our team should be playing. We would have smashed Canberra last week if we had adopted this type of playing style.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I gather that they make changes where needed and don't stick to the same "game plan" for the last 3 years? If the dogs play the way parra is at the moment we would certainly be front runners for the premiership.
It makes me sick tbh. Fuck Des and his footy.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hold me up. Praise for my Eels. I must be dreaming:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.