Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hunts pass was way forward there...

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt needed to take that ball and kick it into touch. He's definitely got last year on his mind.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Milfords hit some in practice in the early rounds. Will Hunt drop it !

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dammit Boyd, stay out of it, we wanted to see Hunt catch that one.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Win lose or draw, the Cows look the better team to me.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What a brain explosion going for the hero try, pass it to thurston 20 out in front and game over

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ho boy, can they squeeze any more drama out of this one? Will JT's failure to go for the kick when he could have come back to haunt him? Is this a knock on? What is the meaning of life?

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even if it was a knock on by thurston that eden dude touched it at the same time and was over the side line so should of been cows ball 10 out

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wew what a game, I felt like the cowboys were on top but the broncos got lucky enough to win.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thurston try was a try don't know how they got that wrong

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What a boring bloody game that was..

13 penalties, a handful of tries, and penalties galore.. Never reached the lofty heights I was expecting, and honestly based on tonight neither of these sides will be in the grand final (and I question even the semis) this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JT was clearly a try, idk how they came up with no try. They had about 8 replays at the same angle, then showed another where he clearly has a hold of it in 1 arm yet then return to the previous angle for another couple of looks lol. Eden also has a hand in there and surely knocks it forward at some point. Scott did throw a HUUUGE forward pass a tackle or 2 before that play though lol. Funny how they missed that yet called the morgan one forward aye.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cowboys bottled it. No one stood 10-20m deeper to take a field goal.

Cowboys conspiracy returns LOL

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ref called a no try and there was to many things going on for them to give a clear try.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JT was clearly a try, idk how they came up with no try. They had about 8 replays at the same angle, then showed another where he clearly has a hold of it in 1 arm yet then return to the previous angle for another couple of looks lol. Eden also has a hand in there and surely knocks it forward at some point. Scott did throw a HUUUGE forward pass a tackle or 2 before that play though lol. Funny how they missed that yet called the morgan one forward aye.
Said the same thing to a Broncos fan on RLW post. She said nah Edens touch was simultaneous... please you could see Thurstons hands off the ball at that time and Eden was laying over the touch line :/.... Shocking call tbh.... Also i can't remember what was said, but I'm certain they only went up to check Feldts touch...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bunker refs are like Ben Hunt in extra time "please don't send it up to us Bernie, please no... F#@K he's sent it up to us." The refs bottled it big time, they crack under pressure and will always go with the least controversial option to appease fans instead of making the correct call. People on the Kennel see through the bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.