News NRL news: Unvaccinated players face sack after RLPA and clubs meet

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of herd immunity, we will get smashed by the Flu next year now, All the isolation means our immunity to the Flu has diminished as a result of lack of exposure to it
I'll just get the flu jab when I get my covid booster. Filling out my vaccine passport is almost as fun as filling out my actual passport :p

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll just get the flu jab when I get my covid booster. Filling out my vaccine passport is almost as fun as filling out my actual passport :p
Hahaha,Good thinking. Probably wont be allowed to get the flu shot unless you're vaccinated anyway
I'm only getting the jab so I can use my passport. And I've booked and paid so I can't back out now.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha,Good thinking. Probably wont be allowed to get the flu shot unless you're vaccinated anyway
I'm only getting the jab so I can use my passport. And I've booked and paid so I can't back out now.
Where you heading?

I'm desperate to get to a tropical island, get on the cans and lay by the pool.

I'll tweet gus and see if he wants me to do some scouting

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where you heading?

I'm desperate to get to a tropical island, get on the cans and lay by the pool.

I'll tweet gus and see if he wants me to do some scouting
Phuket, sounds like someone's leaked my game plan.You can't beat Thailand for value,

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anti vaxxers are seriously the dumbest people on the planet. I guy I play cricket with is a hard core one. Isn't allowed to play this year because he refuses to get jabbed.

The hilarious thing is that this guy smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and has a massive coke habit. But all of a sudden with Covid vac his body is a fucking temple lol. You can't make this shit up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the 6 figures… even myself being anti Vaxer I would get it done.!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
For the 6 figures… even myself being anti Vaxer I would get it done.!!
For the pay these guys get id have the vax injected into my penis if required.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For the pay these guys get id have the vax injected into my penis if required.
lol, very valid point mate. it’s all about the coin brother.. especially with this shitty economy and “pandemic” going on. !!

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The choice is go with the worlds health advice and recognise the 2 year long world disaster that has taken millions of lives and destroyed economy’s…

Or take your view. You are welcome to it but accept the consequences.
You mean from the World Health Organisation? How many lies have they told?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Understand your thinking but us peoples who have accepted the need to protect our loved ones by just getting the vax due to epideamiologists recommendations, would love to understand how you feel about probably being the lightning rod for being the most vulnerable to Covid and therefore more of a probable cause of infecting family and friends.

Could you explain to us your thinking on this issue as afterall none of us willingly or enthusiasticly wanted to get the jab: it's just that it appears the most obvious way of protecting our loved ones from us spreading it to them. That would be a terrible burden to deal with, if a family member died and vaxxed family would possibly blame that unvaxxed person?

You said you'd like to hold out for as long as possible. Have you thought about the exact moment you may change your mind and get vaxxed? When you get C19? ...too late. When a family member gets it on public transport off someone and brings it home?...maybe too late. This is the terrible decision you will face at a very stressful time.

I know of quite a few elderly mums and dads who are very concerned and upset, that their children, who won't get vaxxed, say they therefore won't visit them to protect them. That's a very sad outcome for all. Could mean dying without having all family there in hospital with you, if some family are unvaxxed when restrictions come in segregating unvaxxed.

I for one perfectly understand the individuals right to not get jabbed but do you essentially accept the overwhelming statistics of the (at least) short term success of the vaccine in preventing more serious symptoms and even death.

You are leaving yourself and family even more vulnerable when this hits us in Qld than the general public who are vaxxed :( not to mention unable to attend live gigs, restaurants etc.

I support your rights, but like Asiata...is it worth it? bc this thing will be with us for at least a year, probably more, finding the most vulnerable as it spreads in our Qld population who have not got much built up immunity, apart from those vaxxed. My family got vaxxed not bc we wanted to get a needle put in our arm but bc it was a calculated risk to do something proactive to help save our own lives and not pass on and infect with the full force of this bloody thing.

It's a terrible time atm. Thanks for nothing China for not being more transparent in the first place but who knows, maybe World Govts would not have taken quick action anyway and the World would still be in this current situation.

We all hope that we don't get these horrific numbers that almost every other country have been suffering and now most are getting another wave of C19...it's overwhelmingly those not vaxxed :(. Please check into those stats for Netherlands, Germany, Singapore etc.

All the best mate and I hope you aren't impacted as much as the scientific experts and the modelling say we are going to be in Qld when the borders are opened.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean from the World Health Organisation? How many lies have they told?
Shitloads and they are led by a pathological liar but I am certainly not referencing them. Do you seriously think the entire worlds governments have faked the financial carnage and medical issues attributed to this pandemic?

You either think that this whole thing is one gigantic hoax involving every country and government on the planet or, you are blind deaf and dumb and have been asleep for 2 years..

And IF it is a giant hoax, WHAT THE FUCK FOR????.

P.S
Angry emojis ?? Really…

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow I thought only Rodzilla an Alzbulldogs were complete retards here … seem like there’s heaps
Key words to look for signs of brain damaged

“Look into “ - I’m not wasting my time with this nonsense - you bring it up provide proof
‘Done some research “ - watching you tube and reading non peer reviewed medical claims ain’t research , it’s done in a lab
“ msm “ yeah we all know the news sensationalises everything
‘ my sources “ - only sources you have are the fountain variety …
“ sheep , wake up , shill , open your eyes “ - the usual response when you engage with the morons
‘ vaccine was rushed “ - nope try again

it’s fucking tiresome … don’t care if you don’t get it but please don’t be surprised if you unluckily catch Covid it won’t be a fun ride