News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are doing it again aren’t you, saying “forward” when you really mean “prop“. Preston made over 100 running metres many times, his average was in the mid nineties. Curran clocked over 100 metres a few times last season, so did Knight at the Rabbits, more games over 100 than under. Unusual season where Kikau doesn’t average over 100, but he had a very disjointed season, hopefully back to normal programming next season.

Always a Bulldog
You know what I meant. 100m in the middle is very different to the edge

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That is the beauty of TK. If you are butthurt by someone’s opinion on the internet. Then the internet is not for you.
True but if only it was that simple

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun Who have we missed?
Tino stayed with his club.
Huss stayed with his club.
Hunt wasn’t even allowed to leave.
AFB obviously something happened at the meeting that didn’t suit us same with tigers.
Lulu with that much money fuck that.
Who else?
Always with the excuses lol

Tino chose to stay at an absolute flop of a club rather than coming to us. What does that say about the current state of the club and Gus’s pulling power? You ever see Politis shrug his shoulders and say he tried his best to sign a gun player but they chose to stay at the shithole club they were already at, so what can you do? Nope, because the best in the business don’t make excuses, they get the job done.

Haas would have been a very hard get because he was offered a mint by his current club, and they are successful. I’ll give Gus a pass on him. We were never gonna get him.

Not once did I bring up Hunt, so not sure why you are talking about him.

Only thing that happened at the AFB meeting was he said why would I come to your rabble of a club when I could go to the sharks? Then Gus leaked a story through the media to save face. You really think if there were genuine red flags a successful club which is actually going places and has a good pack would have signed him to such a lucrative deal? The dogs have withdrawn their interest narrative is the biggest load of PR spin BS you’ll ever see. He didn’t want to come here because Gus failed to sell his product.

Didn’t have a crack at Flegler, didn’t have much of a crack at Leniu either, if any, couldn’t even convince Twal to come over from the Tigers. But sure, we missed nobody.

We also failed to convince Vaughan to stay, chose to let Waddell, Thompson and Elliott walk (ok he’s s back rower, but he can play through the middle and bends the line).

We’ve let good players go, signed no one of any real use, and you reckon there has been no issue with our recruitment and retention?

Come on, fam. Be serious for a minute.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where do u think our yardage is actually gonna come from nate? I can really see how pack just getting bashed and bullied each week
Not sure bro, I agree our pack as is will get monstered. TPJ didn’t offer much but was easily our most dominant forward when he played. SST was meant to play a leadership role and offer something in the middle. Our prop rotation is the worst in the league

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So who are the forum heavyweights here?

Who should I avoid?

Are the mods nice?
Not to brag but I am the king of this place.

Some notable members is @EXORCIST who has had top poster awards last few years @Nate DAWG good too but gets a bit Racial but not in a bad way. @DinkumDog and @1967 fight each other for tha ‘lord of the trolls’ title to leads the trolls. Both can be amusing on their day. @SexBomb lurks too and some say he is a ‘sleeper’ to take this Lord of troll title one day in a GusFring sorts of way. Long game.

Some deep thinkers like @NPC83 exist if you want to talk philosophy and existentialism.

Also there Is a gang here. They are to be feared. They are critical thinkers.
@Flanagun @Polly Power @TheSexDogs
@04 Dreaming @chemdog and
@Berries

They getinto some turf wars with @King Gus and Schnizz. Just stay out of the way of these wars and you’ll survive as they are liek gangstas. I have their ear tho if you need to break bread or something or have a meeting with them.

Also some weirdos here like @wendog33 @Joelmcevoy2 and @The_Chimpster. Just crazy ppl.

Mods I won’t tag coz they hate it but they mods. Can look them up.

You got some dopes here too. @Bulldogsteve @TwinTurbo and @Squirtlevstar
Just ignore them. They are on some other planet and aren’t nice and are harmful.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure bro, I agree our pack as is will get monstered. TPJ didn’t offer much but was easily our most dominant forward when he played. SST was meant to play a leadership role and offer something in the middle. Our prop rotation is the worst in the league
Tpj was underwhelping but at least he offered some go forward and an offload. We dont have anyone even capable of that atm which is incredible given we have a squad of 30

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always with the excuses lol

Tino chose to stay at an absolute flop of a club rather than coming to us. What does that say about the current state of the club and Gus’s pulling power? You ever see Politis shrug his shoulders and say he tried his best to sign a gun player but they chose to stay at the shithole club they were already at, so what can you do? Nope, because the best in the business don’t make excuses, they get the job done.

Haas would have been a very hard get because he was offered a mint by his current club, and they are successful. I’ll give Gus a pass on him. We were never gonna get him.

Not once did I bring up Hunt, so not sure why you are talking about him.

Only thing that happened at the AFB meeting was he said why would I come to your rabble of a club when I could go to the sharks? Then Gus leaked a story through the media to save face. You really think if there were genuine red flags a successful club which is actually going places and has a good pack would have signed him to such a lucrative deal? The dogs have withdrawn their interest narrative is the biggest load of PR spin BS you’ll ever see. He didn’t want to come here because Gus failed to sell his product.

Didn’t have a crack at Flegler, didn’t have much of a crack at Leniu either, if any, couldn’t even convince Twal to come over from the Tigers. But sure, we missed nobody.

We also failed to convince Vaughan to stay, chose to let Waddell, Thompson and Elliott walk (ok he’s s back rower, but he can play through the middle and bends the line).

We’ve let good players go, signed no one of any real use, and you reckon there has been no issue with our recruitment and retention?

Come on, fam. Be serious for a minute.
Ok so no other club wanted Tino?
I guess Tino is shit according to your philosophy, and every other team is shit cause no other team landed Tino.
There not excuses.
Your name is Dribbler for a reason.
Twal lol fuck me dead are you on drugs.
Stop repeating yourself Waddell was good but who cares, Elliot is shit how many teams now? Thompson played 31 games in 4 years and you want to keep him on for 2 more years at 800k lol.
Come on fam stop the dribbling.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We offered twal more money and he chose to stay with the Tigers. Just shows how on the nose we are
I actually give Gus a pass on that.
Tigers treat Lebanese players well. Always said that.
But we should have that title as the choice of leb talent.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to brag but I am the king of this place.

Some notable members is @EXORCIST who has had top poster awards last few years @Nate DAWG good too but gets a bit Racial but not in a bad way. @DinkumDog and @1967 fight each other for tha ‘lord of the trolls’ title to leads the trolls. Both can be amusing on their day. @SexBomb lurks too and some say he is a ‘sleeper’ to take this Lord of troll title one day in a GusFring sorts of way. Long game.

Some deep thinkers like @NPC83 exist if you want to talk philosophy and existentialism.

Also there Is a gang here. They are to be feared. They are critical thinkers.
@Flanagun @Polly Power @TheSexDogs
@04 Dreaming @chemdog and
@Berries

They getinto some turf wars with @King Gus and Schnizz. Just stay out of the way of these wars and you’ll survive as they are liek gangstas. I have their ear tho if you need to break bread or something or have a meeting with them.

Also some weirdos here like @wendog33 @Joelmcevoy2 and @The_Chimpster. Just crazy ppl.

Mods I won’t tag coz they hate it but they mods. Can look them up.

You got some dopes here too. @Bulldogsteve @TwinTurbo and @Squirtlevstar
Just ignore them. They are on some other planet and aren’t nice and are harmful.
This is pretty accurate @Panther Karen

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually give Gus a pass on that.
Tigers treat Lebanese players well. Always said that.
But we should have that title as the choice of leb talent.
Forgot he was leb. Makes it even worse that we couldnt convince him to come

Panther Karen

Waterboy
Reaction score
The kennel has a very good name for breaking news stories.

Apparently you have some authentic insiders embedded.

Ps; Thanks for the heads up everyone.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In some ways yeah.
But this is structural. Tigers have soemt years treating Lebs well and we don’t for some reason
Yeah we treated Elmasri like shit.
While tigers treated Moses like a king.

Panther Karen

Waterboy
Reaction score
We like our lebs provided they play good footy.

If not, we stone them.

No hang on, if they play good footy then we stone them.

Sorry for the mix up.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We offered twal more money and he chose to stay with the Tigers. Just shows how on the nose we are
I just saw this with your record I wouldn’t even believe a word you say.
Just for a laugh what did we offer twal?
900k lol

Status
Not open for further replies.