News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther Karen

Waterboy
Reaction score
But while I’m here, I’m going to look around and I’m thinking I might stay.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Great, now we got panther fans pretending to be other panther fans? Guess it goes with dickweed, Failagain, power bottom, 04 dribbler as one sad virgin who probably supports tigers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great, now we got panther fans pretending to be other panther fans? Guess it goes with dickweed, Failagain, power bottom, 04 dribbler as one sad virgin who probably supports tigers
I always think new members like this are Nasheed lol...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree re: thommo. That shit **** is no loss. TPJ was our only forward able to hit over 100 metres consistently last year and as kaea as he was we have not recruited anyone better to replace him. IMO, our pack is worse than last year
You are doing it again aren’t you, saying “forward” when you really mean “prop“. Preston made over 100 running metres many times, his average was in the mid nineties. Curran clocked over 100 metres a few times last season, so did Knight at the Rabbits, more games over 100 than under. Unusual season where Kikau doesn’t average over 100, but he had a very disjointed season, hopefully back to normal programming next season.

Always a Bulldog

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Pussies. Fight it out to the death I say.

Perfect Christmas present for me at least.

3-2-1 FIGHT
I fight dirty. Anything to gain an advantage. Wouldn’t be above pulling the guy’s knuckle hair.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are doing it again aren’t you, saying “forward” when you really mean “prop“. Preston made over 100 running metres many times, his average was in the mid nineties. Curran clocked over 100 metres a few times last season, so did Knight at the Rabbits, more games over 100 than under. Unusual season where Kikau doesn’t average over 100, but he had a very disjointed season, hopefully back to normal programming next season.

Always a Bulldog
Spin it all u want. In truth no one knows where our go forward is gonna come from. There are no noted metre eaters. Our middle stocks are beyond bad

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dipstick my point is how did we get weaker when the tools who left provided nothing . We saved 1.8mill , now it would be nice to spend it but not on 1 or 2 over priced players with no history. Eg Spence your 20min man on 800k is fucking dumb at a maximum or AFB at 1.2mill.
Provided nothing? Waddell made most of our metres this year and could have been retained cheap as chips. We let him go and got Faamausili instead, who has to be one of the worst props to play NRL…. Great fucking recruitment.

As much as he was a lazy bastard, TPJ still provided impact at times throughout the years and we’ve got no one to replace that.

Thompson is due for a big year. Wouldn’t have thrown ridiculous money at him, but he’s better than what we currently have. Should have at least tried to re-sign him for a reduced salary. Tell him he’s got a year to show he has a future with us. A lot better than letting him walk and signing NOONE.

it’s not rocket science, even a dumbass like you should be able to see if you let a bunch of forwards go and sign half as many - all of them mediocre, your pack is going to be weaker.

We cleared the decks to sign Faamausili, a lock the Warriors weren’t willing to keep under any circumstances and an over the hill rooster whose deal fell through because he couldn’t pass a fitness test.

There’s no way around it. We need props and if we’re going to sign good ones we’re going to have to pay overs. Beats the shit out of throwing overs at players we don’t need and buying every utility on tHe market.

Pitiful recruitment and retention from a directionless basket case of a club.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unless you make a fake account after being permanently banned and the red carpet will be rolled out for you
That is the beauty of TK. If you are butthurt by someone’s opinion on the internet. Then the internet is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.