News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But I can’t excuse a lack of resolve in defence
Just taking a snippet of this tome I glanced at:

So you can’t excuse a lack of resolve in defence but then you criticise efforts to remove that problem by cutting two guys who couldn’t tackle because they were ‘talented juniors’. Which one is it Flappy? :-).

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keep buying the bs. 2nd best prop in the world after Haas with many good yrs in front of him. Id say AFB and his management didnt like something (or many things) about Gus and the bulldogs. Fare more likely
He had 1 good year. Seriously, he was hot and cold at Manly and there's issues that we know about. Not worth $1m. He's not Haas or Tino or JFH. Let Sharks have him. See if you think he delivers $1m worth to Sharks in 25. Can we focus on 2024 in any event?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just taking a snippet of this tome I glanced at:

So you can’t excuse a lack of resolve in defence but then you criticise efforts to remove that problem by cutting two guys who couldn’t tackle because they were ‘talented juniors’. Which one is it Flappy? :-).
We’ve been through this… and you accuse @Polly Power of repeating himself.

You can’t expect two kids to defend to potential when they haven’t been coached properly, nor can you fix widespread defensive issues by getting rid of two talented outside backs.

Please stop wasting my time with dumb arguments lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's his first year in first grade, and he went above and beyond in pretty much every category but sure, let's just focus on his penalties and disregard everything else he contributed. Waddell has been a FG footballer for much longer and he's also 5 years older and has well and truly reached his ceiling as far as potential is concerned, preston is just starting what will hopefully be a very long career and you wanna bag him for giving away a few penalties, sure no problem flan.
You clearly do expect miracles of ciraldo by continually stating how we were blown out in a few games this year and how he should be accountable for the performances, need I remind you that he was supposed to come next year but wanted to be involved this year to clean our the dead wood and work on instil his own brand into the side, I believe that the roster he got this year wasn't what he wanted and now he's had the chance to recruit, judge him on how we go next year. Yeah I wanted to agree to disagree as to not make more posts stating the same thing with different words but you clearly have more to at on the matter so keep touting that 5-10 year line and basking in the glow of likes with your two knuckle head followers. You used to be fun to banter with but you really are turning into a negative person the way you keep bleating on
Whilst what you say makes plenty of sense, you'll give yourself RSI in the fingers responding to that clown

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had 1 good year. Seriously, he was hot and cold at Manly and there's issues that we know about. Not worth $1m. He's not Haas or Tino or JFH. Let Sharks have him. See if you think he delivers $1m worth to Sharks in 25. Can we focus on 2024 in any event?
He'll want to move to Qatar next . . . For "religious reasons" :tearsofjoy:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know me, fam. I haven’t been a pessimist throughout my time on this forum, but I’m not gonna lie, I think the club is in a bad state and Gus is just going through the motions. Last year was very painful to sit through and our forwards got dominated all year. Going into next year with an even weaker pack is not acceptable to me. Gus would wanna have a rabbit in his hat.
Try and stay positive mate. We are in better shape than we have been for many years

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Please stop wasting my time with dumb arguments
^ Yet that’s precisely what you do to the rest of TK.

If you think the arguments are dumb you can always ignore them yet we endure your War and Peace length posts all day every day. Been through it? Only how the bromance boys see it - and that’s akin to screaming in space - no-one else hears you :-).

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Yet that’s precisely what you do to the rest of TK.

If you think the arguments are dumb you can always ignore them yet we endure your War and Peace length posts all day every day. Been through it? Only how the bromance boys see it - and that’s akin to screaming in space - no-one else hears you :-).
Gold!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanno seems to be doing just fine at the saints… [emoji23]

View attachment 98862
But,but,but he landed Kyle............. and I find it very amusing that the flogs who are shitting on Xerri for being a a drug cheat and a poor signing are the same flogs that wanted flange coaching the dogs, fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But,but,but he landed Kyle............. and I find it very amusing that the flogs who are shitting in Xerri for being a a drug cheat and a poor signing are the same flogs that wanted flange coaching the dogs, fucking hilarious.
Yeah the flogs being Floganon - geez that fits perfectly too!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don’t know what he says to players in private and in negotiation. Talking us down in public is simply to take pressure off immediate results and the coaching staff.

I am not going to debate his media position because I think it’s an assert but also a hinderance.

You need a holiday, or maybe some more positive friends.
Holiday??? Cahunt needs a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.