Nrl lick thurstons ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
the refs and commentry can seriously lick my balls...

i really dont care who wins from now on..but its all just crap...

this warriors game..
ty williams just scored just befor half time...good lead up play..but the last pass was a MILE farward...thurston threw the pass from behind his 10 metre line and williams caught it 2 metres in front of the 10 metre line...thruston bumbed the try...but no one saw it..NO ONE
they showed reply after reply and it proved me right..IT WAS A ****ING MILE FARWARD..

but then in the half time rap,,showing the reply again,,phil the di ck guild called it the PERFECT LONG PASS....your ****ing kidding...

note to the NRL

get your **** out of thurstons ass...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
ball back out of the hands is not a forward pass. I think you may need to calm down.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It went forward dood,

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
it was farward...
if it went back out of hands they would mention it,,
but they all know

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
still,,its different playing catch up footy as it is playing from an even stance...

12 all at half time might have brought a different warriors team out of the sheds for the second half

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
man i hate phil gould he seriously has the biggest f*king mouth ever and the majority of it is either quite clearly obvious and doesnt need to be said or just stupid and no one wants to hear im sik of him commentating because he's killing football for everyone

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould : oh look at thurston play on, a lesser player wouldve stayed down and milked the penalty

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^ **** im glad i had the sky commentators :p

i cannot stand gould.
he makes myblood boil so much!
i just hate him hate him hate him!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I think the NRL are trying to get the cowboys across the line this year I still think the pass was back out of the hands.

Saw a replay on channel 9 sports news at 6pm and thurston had speed behind him which accounts for the 2 metres the ball floated forward.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
looks bad to me...

lesser tackles have been penalised..

should get a week or 2..

definantly got his hands between wis legs and lifted

Reaction score
He should get 2 weeks at least for that tackle. I doubt they will do anything. the commentators didnt say a word about it. they were trying to hide it like duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The NRL loves the whole notion of fair play even if it means giving **** teams more chances than they deserve. More TV ratings and more bums on seats results = more profit and thats all they care about.

He wont be charged. If he does he wont miss a week anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.