NRL is finished

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taumalo causes the issue himself twisting and turning. What was Jayden supposed to do let him go ? Can't tackle high can't tackle low anymore . Might as well just play oz tag or send the players
Out in netball tunics

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm done. Turning off kayo now.

We showed line speed, penalty huge momentum swing leading to a double injury blow. I'm off for the night to do something else beside watch these moron refs dictate the game.
Sin binning a player for an awkward tackle is the worst call I've ever seen.. they're finished I'm telling ya

Reaction score
I thought the sin bin was fair. Hip drop tackles have to be eradicated from the game. They are season ending and potentially career ending tackles. Just because you can't get a guy down doesn't mean you can drop your hips on the back of their legs. There were two in the Warriors Sharks game and both just as bad. Both sin bins too.

The bad call was not to penalise Valentine Holmes flying headbutt on RFM that KO'd him. Both Holmes feet left the ground. It was clearly reckless.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the sin bin was fair. Hip drop tackles have to be eradicated from the game. They are season ending and potentially career ending tackles. Just because you can't get a guy down doesn't mean you can drop your hips on the back of their legs. There were two in the Warriors Sharks game and both just as bad. Both sin bins too.

The bad call was not to penalise Valentine Holmes flying headbutt on RFM that KO'd him. Both Holmes feet left the ground. It was clearly reckless.
One of the worst calls I've ever seen

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanno stop touching the ball you useless ****

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, far from done, we just won our 3rd game .. wana see more months of this !

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm done. Turning off kayo now.

We showed line speed, penalty huge momentum swing leading to a double injury blow. I'm off for the night to do something else beside watch these moron refs dictate the game.
You were saying? :-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I looked away for 5mins but then I was like nahh I gotta stick with this, the ref had me going to the punching bag as well as the Gun
I don’t think there were any howlers tonight.
Flanagan on the other hand was poor again.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think there were any howlers tonight.
Flanagan on the other hand was poor again.
I thought we were hard done by with a pen, then off that piggy back set is when Preston & King got injured, finger & eye.