News NRL: Former Bulldog reveals Sonny Bill Williams was an “apologetic kid” when he walked out on the Bulldogs

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck Morrin. If he’s gonna say shit like this then he isnt part of the club

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
56 first grade games is 56 more than 99.99 % of the kennel posters.. That said, my adult daughters always remember his as "biter Brad" :o which is unfortunate. Was a handy forward.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He gave his guts for the club and in a time when we had a lot of struggles. Beats whingeing on the kennel
Gotta love these clowns potting Morrin on here.

Deadset one of, if not the most dedicated clubmen we’ve had in the past 15 years. Multiple time Les Johns medal winner, outstanding community servant and would always go above and beyond for the fans. As wholehearted as they come on the field no matter what grade he was playing.

Still works as a club ambassador last I heard?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Money Bill Williams ($BW) has come back to play for $150,000 plus a personal assiant pictured below plus a brown paper bag of loose cabbage sent from uncle Nick once a week.1598941299911.pngBW

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
my memories of Brad Morrin is him Bitting some fucker on the field!
Hes no saint of course hes not gonna bag SBW
Sonny better watch out then the way Morrin is suckin him off.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol jesus christ half of you going in to bat for Morrin are the same blokes that didn't want a bar of him when he was playing lol
No ones claiming he was a top class player mate.

Just deserves a lot more respect as an outstanding servant of the Club for a long period of time.