NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also would like to add how ****ing mint were some of the Roosters cheer girls at half time in their street kit, that brunette in the white top and jeans dancing around with her sexy core was the highlight of my night lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also would like to add how ****ing mint were some of the Roosters cheer girls at half time in their street kit, that brunette in the white top and jeans dancing around with her sexy core was the highlight of my night lol

Fck man you horny basterd,,lol

I was nervous as fck during half time and you were checking chicks!!

FMD!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are too young nano lol
last week the drag queen cheer girls were very on point lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck man you horny basterd,,lol

I was nervous as fck during half time and you were checking chicks!!

FMD!
I can't help it, when I see a lady who is so ****ing mint I forget what Im doing and either watch or act on it lol.

She was worth those few minutes of watching then that second half was easily, she was so gorgeous lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are too young nano lol
last week the drag queen cheer girls were very on point lol
C'mon man they are around my age as are the Dogs cheer girls, I just love seeing tasty girls I'm just thirsty and have a good eye lol

Our and the roosters cheer girls are my fav groups lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching the replay on fox. Dylan Nappa telling James graham "have a run you c@@t". Two plays later gets hammered by tolman and Eastwood. Dirty grub!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watching the replay on fox. Dylan Nappa telling James graham "have a run you c@@t". Two plays later gets hammered by tolman and Eastwood. Dirty grub!
He had the last laugh and ran/played/tried harder than our boys so he backed up all his talk unlike our overpaid hicks.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank Christ someone else is in to this, they are machines
Sorry I can only green thumb once

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah rooters all class.. Kenny dowel is a stalker, ferguson bites women , Jennings is a drunk... All class...
But they are all playing next week and this game is about winning
Good guys finish last

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The referees should get protection, Matt chechin always insists before his scrum gets packed

cbb35

Waterboy
Reaction score
He easily won that battle....the lucky ranga ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.