NRL FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Dragons Team List and Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want to formally apologise to Trent Hodkinson. We really do need u champ and imo are no chance now that u are sidelined. Some of ur form earlier on was rubbish however towards the latter end of the season from Melbourne game onward u killed it. Please forgive me and try for a miraculous recovery before Friday night next week. God knows we need ur direction and goal kicking at the very least.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree,
I thought the piss weak dragons forwards held their own against our so called dogs of war,
Only forward that plays at direct and at speed is Klemmer. All the other just waltz up to the line thinking they are halfbacks and just get dominated. Whatnid the point of having a massive forward pack if we have them playing like this?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They play so flat it's not funny
stand deep and run into the ***** ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I want to formally apologise to Trent Hodkinson. We really do need u champ and imo are no chance now that u are sidelined. Some of ur form earlier on was rubbish however towards the latter end of the season from Melbourne game onward u killed it. Please forgive me and try for a miraculous recovery before Friday night next week. God knows we need ur direction and goal kicking at the very least.
Told you we needed him if we were any chance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
errmmm....ok

Moses is myth cos he or his manager thinks he can get 800ks in the open market.

great goal kicker and 5th tackle option, got tackeled again on the last tackle.

thank god reynolds had the kicking duties tonight.
Great logic there.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed.... if he formally apologises for the way he played the first 2/3 of this season, if he turned up for all those games, we'd quite possibly be having next weekend off before our next game.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
who would have thought he needed time to find form.......................shocking lol

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking at the stats we had 44% possession and 400 less run metres
So maybe not so bad after all

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking at the stats we had 44% possession and 400 less run metres
So maybe not so bad after all

thats dragons pathetic attack and our better than average defense but more dragon pathetic attack tbh..

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really simple.

We have no halves. They either go missing or they put in a nothing kick which swings the momentum immediately.

Compare that to real halves that go looking for the ball on nearly every play.

This could get real ugly against the roosters.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
who would have thought he needed time to find form.......................shocking lol
Yea but needing more than half the season to get into gear is a bit ridiculous.

It also required Mbye to hit a purple patch of form to kick Hodkinson into gear. I want him back more than anyone at this point, but Hodkinson was abysmal for most of 2015 and then he flipped it around to his Pre-Origin 2014 form and became amazing for us. He pulled a massive Inu on us, rocks and diamonds.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know Plodko is rubbish but he is miles ahead of our "halves" now. ****ing useless.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Told you we needed him if we were any chance.
Thats why I am apologising marley
i can't be right 100% of the time
i was off the mark with Hodkinson however his early season form left a lot to be desired for

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't Trent play with a cushion around his wrist like Widdop did to his quad or even more feasible be the teams water boy and stand behind the ruck and direct our blind dumb fcuking around the park.
brisbane do it with Alfie langer

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only forward that plays at direct and at speed is Klemmer. All the other just waltz up to the line thinking they are halfbacks and just get dominated. Whatnid the point of having a massive forward pack if we have them playing like this?
Where were you during the second half? Granted they played like pansies in the first, but all I could see in the second stanza was Klem, Sam, Frank and Beast tearing it up the line like there was no tomorrow. There was a desperation in their running that's been missing all year!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great tough win.. Best saints have played all year no mistakes there kicking game was unreal.. Our defence I thought was incredible really, we were never really threatened.. We should have put them to bed earlier but that's footy.. Wasn't exciting but a very gripping match. I think we got dragged into an arm wrestle which is what saints wanted, they continually attacked our ruck and built pressure with good kicking.. We were cruising at 6 nil and it showed we had to put more on them.. Surely no suspension for the two big boys.. A win like this can really galvanise a team, bring on next week..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I still think that was the game plan to grind the win , look at what we did to the rabbits, Broncos roosters came back Fromm 22 -0 down even Canberra we put 40+ ,it's how des wants the boys to play whatching next week the difference in play and watch cook run the ball more

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hodko is playing for a contract though. Sign him up for 3 years and you'll get another 2 of rubbish and 1 year of playing out of his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.