NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Forwards done their job! Tolman +200m, Williams, Jackson, Pritchard and Brown all +100m....

Just lacked the creativity in our 6 and 7 to get across the line... mind you the 4 or 5 times we were held up does speak volumes of the Dragons improved defence.
Yep when your in opp 20 a massive 41 times compared to their 13 times our forwards did their job

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Yep when your in opp 20 a massive 41 times compared to their 13 times our forwards did their job
Your point is true and it proves our halves are not enterprising as we should expect. They were flat and rudderless. One good argue they did not follow the game plan.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your point is true and it proves our halves are not enterprising as we should expect. They were flat and rudderless. One good argue they did not follow the game plan.
You could also argue that they are following the gameplan because nothing has changed with our halfs.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone sings the praises of the Dogs forwards. There big strong and uncompromising. Well guess what. They got dominated today. They are very pedestrian. Not one of them really made any ground.
The defence was too much for them.....
You're out of your mind !!
The forwards were great tonight. We spent most of the game camped in their half.
If our halves could lay on a try every now and then we'd have won by 12.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bagging our forwards? Whaaaaat? Aha. I though Perret did well in his first game back in firstgrade. Williams looked our most dangerous and Tolman just made metres for days.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bagging our forwards? Whaaaaat? Aha. I though Perret did well in his first game back in firstgrade. Williams looked our most dangerous and Tolman just made metres for days.
This game atleast proved our backs need to work harder or need to be replaced.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game atleast proved our backs need to work harder or need to be replaced.
All of our backs had pretty good metres, rona had the least but I didn't see him get the ball much

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our forwards >>> daylight our backs (Bmoz. Not incl)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All of our backs had pretty good metres, rona had the least but I didn't see him get the ball much
Not all our backs, some I were happy with some I wasn't (our 7 mainly).

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do u think mr hodkinson can mysteriously fracture his arm at training like Reynolds did this week. I don't really want him injured I just want him to have the magic Reynolds arm injury for a couple of weeks.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll tell u what des really needs to say. Last week vs souffs we played against 15 scumbags and this week vs dragons we took the field with 12 men. Can't win either game like that.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fmd Tyson frizzel on facing 2 weeks for blatant high shot that took out a player!!! Tell a red he's off his fcukn mind get 3 weeks or knock someone's head off and get 2. Well done nrl consistently shit and corrupt as usual.
fans in their droves are leaving ur infested comp

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Fmd Tyson frizzel on facing 2 weeks for blatant high shot that took out a player!!! Tell a red he's off his fcukn mind get 3 weeks or knock someone's head off and get 2. Well done nrl consistently shit and corrupt as usual.
fans in their droves are leaving ur infested comp
Don't be to disheartened, There will be another break away comp one day, than these Nrl scumbags can go get ......

Status
Not open for further replies.