NRL corrupt

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Apparently fox touched it from the one front view they had of it lol...
And of course they assume it’s true - but if it was us - the other player did not contest the ball - remember that ruling against us?

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Absolute howlers. The ref was watching the Dogs like a hawk, and being lenient with the Titans. Nothing suggests that he was corrupt, even though we know that some of his decisions were dubious.

We won; so it's hard to make a case that he was being paid to ensure that we lost.
He’s biased - might not make a dollar for his bias - but it’s there for all to see.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Absolute howlers. The ref was watching the Dogs like a hawk, and being lenient with the Titans. Nothing suggests that he was corrupt, even though we know that some of his decisions were dubious.

We won; so it's hard to make a case that he was being paid to ensure that we lost.
If Sheens can say something after their win, CC should be able to as well.

Be Water

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surely agenda driven, we can only comment on what we see, they are no doubt making bad decisions you know there intentional because they are obvious, obvious to anyone that's watched the game or played the game even at amateur level, like anything in life when you know its so obvious you can only say it's intentional, when it's intentional you have to wonder why, that's when the only explanation is corruption why and the reasons we don't know,what we do know that's it's obvious especially when it's looked at via video 10 times and still have the wrong decision..

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 correct challenges.

Plus we should of challenged that JAC "touch" in goal and would of won that too.
Totally agree. They pulled out the rule book today and walked the line with every decision they made.
Let’s see what old mate comes out with tomorrow, absolute joke. Will be oh sorry, made the wrong call 14 times yesterday against the Dogs, oh well they still won.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He genuinely looked disgusted we scored at the death. Then the weakest headshot gets them a penalty on the 4th after we had them pinned down their end with a minute remaining.

The captains challenges won us that game.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
He genuinely looked disgusted we scored at the death. Then the weakest headshot gets them a penalty on the 4th after we had them pinned down their end with a minute remaining.

He had to give them that bullsh*t penalty at the end to get them in range for the 2 point field goal.

I'm sure the ref was disappointed. He'll cop it from his superiors for not getting the correct result. He also would have done all his $$ for the bets he no doubt placed on Titans

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the ref blew a penalty after Reed made a normal tackle and was on his knees, I couldn’t believe it. I haven’t seen a howler like that in ages and that’s saying something because there are plenty of them every week.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score

Yeah and the ref tried to beat us.

I have never in my life seen 1 team get 3 successful challenges correct (it was 3 wasn't it?) That means he tried to screw us on at least 3 occasions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah and the ref tried to beat us.

I have never in my life seen 1 team get 3 successful challenges correct (it was 3 wasn't it?) That means he tried to screw us on at least 3 occasions.
3 correct challenges

AND

If we challenged the bullshit call on Fox in the in-goal, we would of won that too.

But nothing to see here....

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We did and we would have probably won the first lost ball ( I think it was Waddell) however we didn’t chance wasting it, which is smart because without a challenge available in a tight finish you can be very easily screwed over.
If we had lost that challenge we lose the game today.

Thankyou for pointing out. I had forgotten about the good call by the team not to challenge. Another improvement in the team.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
3 correct challenges

AND

If we challenged the bullshit call on Fox in the in-goal, we would of won that too.

But nothing to see here....
Yeah the Fox one was really weird. None of us knew what was going on - looked clearly like the Titans player knocked it into touch in goal but the "referee" ruled 20m tap to Titans. But the Dogs players didn't react and of course we still had the challenge. I thought they would have used the challenge then

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apart from calling out the no-hip drop, he took the high road. Reed let Tino off the hook as well
That's just class from Reed.

Happy CC had a sneaky swipe but it wasn't enough.

All he had to do was mention we had 3 CORRECT challenges with a possible 4th if we challenged it.

Let everyone else fill in the gaps.