NRL competition to be 20 rounds starting May 28

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors have allegedly been given permission by the government to enter Australia.

They will be flying into Tamworth on Monday. Why Tamworth? No idea- assume that's where they will be doing their initial quarantine?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors have allegedly been given permission by the government to enter Australia.

They will be flying into Tamworth on Monday. Why Tamworth? No idea- assume that's where they will be doing their initial quarantine?
Someone connected with the warriors use to live in Tamworth. It has one of the best regional grounds in NSW which is connected to the leagues club they will be staying at. It’s a perfect spot to quarantine and train I’d say.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD government has apparently given ok to its 3 teams to commence training.

Not sure what that will mean once comp is ready to start, with borders being closed etc, but it's probable they will somehow be classified as essential workers...

But my widowed and alone mother cannot come to stay with me...

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has been overlooked is that restrictions have started to be eased, and will be more significantly next week. This will cause a spike or a second wave of infections, i wonder what impact that will have in late May.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So on May 28 what round would it be, if hadn’t put a halt to season. Also anyone know if Foran will be fit?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So on May 28 what round would it be, if hadn’t put a halt to season. Also anyone know if Foran will be fit?
Round 12 against Titans. Foran probably 2-4 weeks after the season restarts if I had to guess. Foz was due back earlier but I'm not sure how the shutdown would've effected his rehabilitation not to mention the complete lack of preseason.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parliament meets may 12th to decide if they open border that day.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
QLD government has apparently given ok to its 3 teams to commence training.

Not sure what that will mean once comp is ready to start, with borders being closed etc, but it's probable they will somehow be classified as essential workers...

But my widowed and alone mother cannot come to stay with me...
Get her to dress up as a footballer, no one will notice.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Round 12 against Titans. Foran probably 2-4 weeks after the season restarts if I had to guess. Foz was due back earlier but I'm not sure how the shutdown would've effected his rehabilitation not to mention the complete lack of preseason.
Thanks. Also has the new draw been finalised or not as such.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have a second team now. The Central Coast Warriors

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Small spanner in the works: Albury Council have said no to the Storm re using any council facilities.