NRL.com Roosters v Bulldogs preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well according to the bureau of meteorology its meant to rain tomorrow and Friday!!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, but with that comment I dub you the Kennel's official weatherman lol
Thanks to the nrl I can even predict the scores when there's different weather conditions lmao :/

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumb as dog shit last week in the first half just hitting the ball up.
We should have some self belief this week that we can hobble Easts, but we will need a better first half as they have are more disciplined side, hopefully we scramble for the 80.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident we can win. Also consider if we hadn't let that last minute try in vs Penrith we would be on top of the table right now
I agree, from what I have been seeing from the chooks, they don't seem to be really setting the world on fire,
There is no reason to think on current form we can't win,
So I am going with the dogs by 8 points

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surprised by how many metres Finucane is averaging a game. I wouldn't have thought he was running for 125+ metres at all. Good luck to Eastwood getting his starting spot back.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All fans should buy water and spray it up in the air to stimulate rain.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was surprised by how many metres Finucane is averaging a game. I wouldn't have thought he was running for 125+ metres at all. Good luck to Eastwood getting his starting spot back.
I'm surprised by that stat as well. Has he notched up that many in all 4 games?

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb as dog shit last week in the first half just hitting the ball up.
We should have some self belief this week that we can hobble Easts, but we will need a better first half as they have are more disciplined side, hopefully we scramble for the 80.
Defensively they are hard to break down, they back their defense and are not scared to give away a penalty because of this..

Very tough side, and if we manage to get a win, It may change opinions on how far we can go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When playing a decent side, the roosters are like the storm and souths, they are strong when leading a game but panic and play stupid when trailing.

To sum up, we got to hit the lead asap.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what would be awesome? Klemmer steam rolling $BW!

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When playing a decent side, the roosters are like the storm and souths, they are strong when leading a game but panic and play stupid when trailing.

To sum up, we got to hit the lead asap.
We need a start same as the one last year against manly at brooky! But hopefully doesn't end up in the same finish.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's all hope it rains HEAVY SO WE CAN WIN LOL!! Btw, the team needs to grind in with the fowards and our halves need to be perfect on Friday night.. For our backs they need to be 100% on their game! Cause you got players like tuivasa sheck and and Anthony tupo who are tall and fast!! Especially in attack if James maloney or Mitchell Pearce kicks in the air to the wingers..

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised by that stat as well. Has he notched up that many in all 4 games?
I don't know if it's accurate or not. According to NRL.com he ran 119 v Broncos, 121 vs Sharks, 94 vs Broncos & 166 vs Storm

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing better than having a shit week at work and looking forward to Friday night for a blockbuster Bulldogs game. Bloody pumped for this one!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what would be awesome? Klemmer steam rolling $BW!
He would remember the whole SBW thing aswell as would Reynolds, maybe they can both give it to him haha!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if it's accurate or not. According to NRL.com he ran 119 v Broncos, 121 vs Sharks, 94 vs Broncos & 166 vs Storm
That's impressive.

Again, it does surprise me. He always runs hard with plenty of pace, but I always thought he got pulled up pretty quickly when he hit the defensive line, as opposed to someone like Klemmer, who seems to walk through the line with defenders hanging off of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.