News NRL blocked Ricky Leutele’s Storm move as SBW welcomed back with open arms

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
new York yankees spend much more than the rest of baseball, they have an unfair advantage and they have won it once in 20 years
They also pay an equalization tax to the other clubs for every dollar they spend over the salary cap.

And players salaries are public record.

The NRL salary cap is a joke & a disgrace because it is clearly rorted.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nothing the NRL does surprises me anymore, and it's been this way for a long time, but was pretty much consolidated when the Chooks signed Cronk and Tedesco in the same year.

I only take comfort in knowing that SBW is not going to do much to help the Roosters win the title this year, because they won't win it. The team they had in 2018 and 2019 was guided by Cronk. They don't have him anymore, and Keary isn't at that level yet. I mean they struggled against the Titans on the weekend - that speaks volumes. And I'm not having a go at @KambahOne either.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How fucked is all this shit, SBW pro rata deal goes ahead severely undervalued but we were told to Pay CHN and Okunbur after an NRL fuck up. So recently we've had:
1. Souths golden handshake retirements.
2. Canberra get CHN.
3. Roosters get SBW.
4. Storm get Leutele for dirt cheap
All last year's top 4 sides getting help they shouldn't recieve.
Also may not have been mentioned before but the CHN one pisses me off, Canberra got cap relief for Batemans rep injury and they should have to use it quickly not the same week John returns thanks to Covid... Lost Rapana due to cap issues and they get him back and more

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
surely there is someone overseas we can sign for $35,000.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well begin the outcry because the NRL have given in and let the Storm sign him for 35k. Happened this morning.
Sad situation for Leutele along with all the other players who have been thrown to the kerb during COVID
These are their injuries

• Max King (achilles, round 13-14)
  • Brenko Lee (hand fracture, round 14)
  • Cameron Smith (shoulder, round 15-16)
  • Tui Kamikamica (lower back, finals)
  • Paul Momirovski (finger, finals)

These are the 36 players listed in the Melbourne squad

Once again why are they not made to use their development players? That is what they are there for and two of them are backs so they could promote them to their top squad.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sbw .. vlandys and politis are close friends, don’t believe me ? Both born on the same Greek island , grew up together too.. politis csr yards have sponsored the roosters since day dot. They launder money them them for sure, I hate how arrogant Robinson is like as if he’s a great coach .. **** you’re just a flog who inherits the most highest paid / technically under salary cap grubs in the nrl. So sick of them

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sbw .. vlandys and politis are close friends, don’t believe me ? Both born on the same Greek island , grew up together too.. politis csr yards have sponsored the roosters since day dot. They launder money them them for sure, I hate how arrogant Robinson is like as if he’s a great coach .. c*** you’re just a flog who inherits the most highest paid / technically under salary cap grubs in the nrl. So sick of them
SO TRUE:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol NRL doesnt let a player of Leuteles lower calibre in for less.. but lets a superstar like SBW come in for dramamtically less...

Time for the NRL to get professional and run the sport without wearing their Roosters shades..

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ah damn, has the Rod been developing excess body weight? This helps with the shrinkage if so maybe time to put a hold on the pizzas and sugar lol
He was in the pool. He was in the pool!