NRL Auckland Nines: Tight and bright the theme as clubs unveil jerseys for 2015 tourn

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-2015-tournament/story-fni3fbgz-1227152316294

• <cite class="author author-david-riccio-and-tom-sangster ">David Riccio and Tom Sangster </cite>
  • <cite> The Daily Telegraph </cite>
  • December 11, 2014 4:33PM

Clubs unveil Auckland Nines jerseys. (Top L-R) Dragons, Raiders, Knights, Warriors, Sea Eagles, Eels, Rabbitohs, Panthers, Tigers. (Bottom L-R) Cowboys, Storm, Sharks, Bulldogs, Broncos, Roosters, Titans.

SINGLETS, painted logos and even shades of purple and pink.

All 16 NRL teams unveiled their jersey’s for the NRL Auckland Nines this morning — and clearly, the creative juices of every club have been flowing during the off season.

The Melbourne Storm and Wests Tigers were represented by Ryan Hinchcliffe and Chris Lawrence respectively, with the pair drawing most attention with their singlet strip, which looked more akin to AFL, than rugby league.

“It feels alright, we could of probably put a better physique in it today,’’ Hinchcliffe said.

The Nines tournament commences in Auckland on January 30.

Tom Sangster reviews the Auckland Nines jerseys (main photo. Top L-R, then bottom L-R):

Clubs unveil Auckland Nines jerseys. Eels, Rabbitohs, Panthers and Tigers.

Bulldogs

The detailed print of a bulldog on the front shows Canterbury will be on the attack in 2015. Except for James Graham, he’ll be attacking his own teammates.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the singlet jerseys look to much like afl jumpers i suppose cant beat the afl might as well start to look like them

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
... And I thought our jersey was Bad!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When i saw the tigers singlet i thought for a moment the clubs financial issues meant they had decided to cut costs in jersey creation. The $2 worth of materials they saved on every jersey at the start of the season could be used to buy them a better coach than Jason Taylor.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the 9's trophy look a lot like a gay rights flag/emblem.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While the storms singlet style makes sense in a sick kind of way...

Wtf were the tigers thinking?

Singlets aside ours might still be the worst... Bloody depressing. Poor form. And to add insult to injury Souths is one of the better looking ones.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
The Souths jersey looks like they put f*ck all effort into designing it, they basically just added white stripes in between the normal green and red stripes right?

If the NRL are looking for a Sydney based team to be relocated then it should be the Tigers since thy decided to use a singlet style jersey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I like the black and blue...not to keen om the dog though, could have done something abit different with the dog. Ours is actuallyy one of the better jerseys tbh.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this moron is referring to the "biting" incident when he says that Graham will be attacking his own team mates, then he should give it a rest

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Souths jersey looks like they put f*ck all effort into designing it, they basically just added white stripes in between the normal green and red stripes right?

If the NRL are looking for a Sydney based team to be relocated then it should be the Tigers since thy decided to use a singlet style jersey
Have the tigers relocate to tasmania for name alone!!! The Tasmanian Tigers :grinning:

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keep it simple, stupid... Souths looks ok imo...

And I think I hate ours the most tbh, but it could just be the fact I actually care what the bulldogs one looks like.

Storm and tigers look dumb as hell.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The knights jersey looks like a soccer jersey and ours looks the best..

I don't know what it is but brett looks so natural in our colours like hes been a bulldog for years.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like the top half of ours, if the Bottom half was all black then it would be a pretty good Jersey really

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this moron is referring to the "biting" incident when he says that Graham will be attacking his own team mates, then he should give it a rest
He's not, he is referencing graham blowing up at mitch brown

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons,titans and warriors would be my favs for jersey designs

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
brisbane is so original lets change one colour warrior is good n don't mind cronulla or canberra ours is 100000000x better than last year

Status
Not open for further replies.