News NRL announces record-high salary caps for 2023 season

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok but then why is this one re starting in its place?
If I was second I would understand but This is what is wrong I was first to know because of my friend in the NRL it is very underhanded to merge my thread with the one in the RL general (with that one being the lead thread my posts gif snowballed Into) and then make way for a friend to start the same thread.
It is really underhanded thing to do.
Mate when I posted this there was no other feed, I double checked because I personally hate double and triple posts about the same shit, so whatever you posted was gone when I put this up, probably because it contained your normal BS.

Unlike some I didn’t post it because I was trying to prove that I’m some type of unbelievable footy guru with inside info, I posted it because I know a lot of people on TK don’t have FB or social media accounts and I thought they’d like to know they’d finally released the new cap amount,

so stop your F’n whining it’s embarrassing ..

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate when I posted this there was no other feed, I double checked because I personally hate double and triple posts about the same shit, so whatever you posted was gone when I put this up, probably because it contained your normal BS.

Unlike some I didn’t post it because I was trying to prove that I’m some type of unbelievable footy guru with inside info, I posted it because I know a lot of people on TK don’t have FB or social media accounts and I thought they’d like to know they’d finally released the new cap amount,

Maybe complaining is embarrassing but I personally would feel more embarrassed being caught stealing.
you knew for nearly a day what happened but there was no apologies or at least a reference to the original. You only messaged when you were caught out so you think that’s ok?!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe complaining is embarrassing but I personally would feel more embarrassed being caught stealing.
you knew for nearly a day what happened but there was no apologies or at least a reference to the original. You only messaged when you were caught out so you think that’s ok?!
Doesn’t a real man not suffer he’s pain silently

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nearly 6am been up all night thinking about this ruined Christmas.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No that is not ok to steal someone’s scoop I had a perfectly good thread with proper discussion it is not ok to turf it and replace it with someowns mate who said the same thing that is theft and it is the wrong thing to do it is blatant theft.
But you’re a troll and people are sick of your spamming.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry how am I a troll ?
Apologies if I have come across that way I just speak my mind.
Maybe this isn’t Nashweed, sounds like it might be Buzz Brothfield incognito, same IQ level … someone stole his scoop, hahahahahahahahahaha, to funny .. [emoji23][emoji23]

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe this isn’t Nashweed, sounds like it might be Buzz Brothfield incognito, same IQ level … someone stole his scoop, hahahahahahahahahaha, to funny .. [emoji23][emoji23]
Id also love to know how sharing public news to a forum is "inside scoop". Fucking clowns. Wish they'd support another team.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wha

What I don’t understand thoigh Is why you came at me? I literally never did anything to you before this whole thing. At least I can’t think of anythinh expect that post I explained. Didn’t warrant the reaction that’s for sure.