MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s hard not to like CC
Everyone loves JAC
Mahoney seems to be pretty popular with the press
Kikau is also a favourite with the press and fans
Everyone seems mesmerised by Burton
All great decisions by the club and definitely turning the tide of opinion. Just as importantly they are a magnet for attracting the next generation of young fans.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As much as they would hate it, it’s pretty hard to keep chucking shit at the club after we have achieved what we have under the circumstances. We are on the up and they know it so they will be forced to drop off.The beauty is that the more we are successful the more they will have to acknowledge the good work that Gus and CC are doing and that’s going to burn.
Those media cocksuckers will jump on our bandwagon and claim they "knew" we will come good sooner rather than later.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the shit show in years but it came on Monday after the footy so I caught ten minutes. Buzz is fucking embarrassing and like the senile old uncle at Christmas. Surely he retires soon. Everything he said was dumb and got tore to shreds which is pretty sad considering small man syndrome Kunty and Egg head Dafydd the only gay in the village are on the panel also

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put it on last night and Reed Mahoney was on there. All I wanted to see was for him to jump the panel and put a combo on Paul ***** chin on behalf of every league fan in the country