Opinion NRL 360

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Braith the media whore c#@t mentioning Burton a replacement for Luke Keary, Braith is still butt hurt from getting kicked out of Belmore for playing like shit getting $600k a year.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I took one for the team and watched it.

1. Paul Kent has been struck by lightning and actually praised Gus. Said he was smart enough not to chase a coach who wouldn’t suit our club at this time. He bagged the shit out of the tigers for the Ciraldo debacle

2. Braith is not a fan of Potters coaching. I actually forgot he played under him at the tigers. Basically called him simple. Kent then said that’s what we need. Both agreed Baz over coached us .

It was actually half watchable tonight .
Meh, I'd rather be struck by lightning than sit through that emabarressment of a "show"

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braith the media whore c#@t mentioning Burton a replacement for Luke Keary, Braith is still butt hurt from getting kicked out of Belmore for playing like shit getting $600k a year.
He is right tho. I’ve been thinking the same and uncle Nick will throw coin at burton after tapping concussed keary on the shoulder!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep she was alright a few years ago, now she looks like a panda that has had a stroke
Well book my ticket to Beijing…apparently I’m searching for a post stroke panda…