Nrl 360 will they bring it up

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn't know what to expect from here lol. There have been some massive lol comments on here after that game.
flanno was solid, he looked composed and i was happy with his game. But the try assist of the kick, well it was and it wasn't, Luai dropped it cold under no pressure.
But we need to support him moving ahead, but it is an over reaction to his game imo.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
flanno was solid, he looked composed and i was happy with his game. But the try assist of the kick, well it was and it wasn't, Luai dropped it cold under no pressure.
But we need to support him moving ahead, but it is an over reaction to his game imo.
That kick…if we didn’t score we were getting a repeat set ..that’s why Luai botched it cos he heard the defenders footsteps

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That kick…if we didn’t score we were getting a repeat set ..that’s why Luai botched it cos he heard the defenders footsteps
pretty ineffective kick tho. wasnt high enough to enable any chases to go for the ball, he dropped it cold imo. not taking anything way from him, alot to build on for friday.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Laui should've swallowed that and dropped to the floor, not an easy take but hardly anything overly difficult. Placement was good but the kick was way too shallow to make it a contest. I'm not being critical of Flanagan by the way, i'm being critical of everyone praising him for what was really a nothing game. 20 odd touches, 2 kicks, numerous defensive errors...if his name wasn't Flanagan it would've been a blood bath on here.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Laui should've swallowed that and dropped to the floor, not an easy take but hardly anything overly difficult. Placement was good but the kick was way too shallow to make it a contest. I'm not being critical of Flanagan by the way, i'm being critical of everyone praising him for what was really a nothing game. 20 odd touches, 2 kicks, numerous defensive errors...if his name wasn't Flanagan it would've been a blood bath on here.
stop copying my posts :p

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no the news cycle has changed they will find the next topic

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah true that

Your boy Jake was solid (unpopular opinion on here) but he almost skipped around Crichton a couple times and if we had more good ball I would’ve liked to see him step back inside …some good late offloads out of yardage and obviously the sleight of hand to send JAC away…he’s worth persisting at Centre and will get better the more time he spends working a combo with JAC.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Knights round 1 2021, easy. He barely did a thing on Sunday, a decent kick and a ball to Stimson and that's it. Made some terrible reads in defence that lead to tries/chances but he wasn't alone in that. The reaction to this performance is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on here.
Agree, he is being protected/cuddled now from multiple angles.

Commentators were jizzing themselves when he made a tackle on Luai, like it doesn't happen every game. Also his bomb was dropped cold by Luai, not even a good kick that chasers could contest. He had a passable game but like you said his next one will probably be trash, Barrett has that effect on players and teams, improvement backwards.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah true that

Your boy Jake was solid (unpopular opinion on here) but he almost skipped around Crichton a couple times and if we had more good ball I would’ve liked to see him step back inside …some good late offloads out of yardage and obviously the sleight of hand to send JAC away…he’s worth persisting at Centre and will get better the more time he spends working a combo with JAC.
He was fine, obviously needs to do a lot more out of yardage and lose some of his hesitancy but it's nothing major that won't get better over time. noticed he was doing little things well like tracking back hard on kicks to provide an option outside JAC. One thing i did notice that i don't really see often was Jake defending ahead of the rest of the defensive line. If JAC jammed then Jake would tuck in behind him. Maybe i haven't been paying attention but it isn't something i've seen much of before.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Knights round 1 2021, easy. He barely did a thing on Sunday, a decent kick and a ball to Stimson and that's it. Made some terrible reads in defence that lead to tries/chances but he wasn't alone in that. The reaction to this performance is one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on here.
Na he played better on Sunday. I didn’t say he played like Thurston. Didn’t look as nervous as he was last year. Not sure why you’re so defensive and attacking him

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was fine, obviously needs to do a lot more out of yardage and lose some of his hesitancy but it's nothing major that won't get better over time. noticed he was doing little things well like tracking back hard on kicks to provide an option outside JAC. One thing i did notice that i don't really see often was Jake defending ahead of the rest of the defensive line. If JAC jammed then Jake would tuck in behind him. Maybe i haven't been paying attention but it isn't something i've seen much of before.
Jake has been good the last 2 weeks. Found his spot .

Not exactly a mug he was up against either

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na he played better on Sunday. I didn’t say he played like Thurston. Didn’t look as nervous as he was last year. Not sure why you’re so defensive and attacking him
I'm not attacking him, i just find it totally bizarre the way people are reacting to this performance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jake has been good the last 2 weeks. Found his spot .

Not exactly a mug he was up against either
Centre was always the easiest position for him to slot into, it just offered the least upside for us in our current circumstances.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not attacking him, i just find it totally bizarre the way people are reacting to this performance.
Given the rubbish media focus on him during the week, a safe game with a couple of minor highlights beats the tragedy many were fearing.

But our fans have overreacted to this by just about voting him best on field, see the 3-2-1 thread for evidence. He wasn't in our top 3, but at this stage he doesn't need to be. If he believes he needs to be, as he evidently did last season, his game will go to trash again.