News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro just block him it’s so much better..
the trolls ruin this site but when they are blocked it sort of goes back to the old days.
This ost he bull shit thing. U call me a troll for no reason and everyone just jumps on the wagon like sheep.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro just block him it’s so much better..
the trolls ruin this site but when they are blocked it sort of goes back to the old days.
agree 100% … just calling him out mate. there’s no way given his history he doesn’t snap a pic with him to show off.

I am though wondering, I had a pic snapped back in the 80’s of me and Terry Lamb, does that now mean I’m homosexual .. I did have a bro crush on him .. [emoji848]

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From The Mole:

"The Bulldogs have been rugby league's big spenders over the past 12 months - but they have dramatically ruled themselves out of the running of one of the game's marquee players.

A Bulldogs source told Wide World of Sports that the club has dropped out of the race to sign star Parramatta halfback Mitchell Moses for 2024.

The Bulldogs have been keen on Moses for months, locked in a battle with the Wests Tigers for his services.

But the Bulldogs took a radical change in direction this week, signing disgruntled Broncos youngster Karl Oloapu."

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From The Mole:

"The Bulldogs have been rugby league's big spenders over the past 12 months - but they have dramatically ruled themselves out of the running of one of the game's marquee players.

A Bulldogs source told Wide World of Sports that the club has dropped out of the race to sign star Parramatta halfback Mitchell Moses for 2024.

The Bulldogs have been keen on Moses for months, locked in a battle with the Wests Tigers for his services.

But the Bulldogs took a radical change in direction this week, signing disgruntled Broncos youngster Karl Oloapu."
So there you go....Moses is not coming to the dogs....end this thread!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because the Mole said so.
Yes true Tony Adams has a very poor strike rate...and why would a source from the club reveal to him that tge club has pulled out of the race in signing Moses when nothing is leaked under Gus. Surely we cant just rely on an 18 year old school boy to take over the 7 jumper at this stage of his career

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got told by a close dogs source that his uncle is the guy that sits near ciradio in the box he said we were close to get moses and dominic young so fuck knows wat happen