News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where’s your photo with Moses ?

If you had coffee with him, I’d be surprised if you didn’t snap one to prove your doubters wrong ?

So come on put it up for us all to see.
Because I’m not a homosexual that takes fanboy pictires with footy players.
I have coffee with them, not take pictures to put on Facebook ‘GuEsS WhO I sAw eVeRyBoDy’

I told you two days ago I had coffee with him, that he made a decision and it’ll be announced in the next week.
2/3 of you chose to believe otherwise and now it’s dropping. If you don’t see it now then there’s no hope really and pointless me to keep talking.
Believe it or not I don’t car I’m done. None of the things I said the last few weeks you gave me respecting mom for so I told u I wouldn’t say anything. Ultimately it’s the forum that misses out not lovemachine.

BUT- I will say this.
He thought it was F**** hilarious that people here are saying he should sign for the dogs to win a premiership.
He had a good laugh at that one.

go back a few pages I tried to hint to u that one.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With the acquisition of Karl Oloapu the speculation toward Mosses joining us is over. Actions have always spoken louder than words and we just saved a lot of $$$ / cap space moving forward. We don't need Moses or his so called coffee drinking entourage!!!

Last edited:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have coffee with them, not take pictures to put on Facebook ‘GuEsS WhO I sAw eVeRyBoDy’

I told you two days ago I had coffee with him, that he made a decision and it’ll be announced in the next week.
2/3 of you chose to believe otherwise and now it’s dropping. If you don’t see it now then there’s no hope really and pointless me to keep talking.
Believe it or not I don’t car I’m done. None of the things I said the last few weeks you gave me respecting mom for so I told u I wouldn’t say anything. Ultimately it’s the forum that misses out not lovemachine.

BUT- I will say this.
He thought it was F**** hilarious that people here are saying he should sign for the dogs to win a premiership.

This is not a popularity page no gold stars or bonus points.
People will believe what ever they want to believe you have no control over that.
Everyone should take any info with a grain of salt and not belittle anyone with things that they have heard of or seen.
But people making up shit to make them feel better and trying to get any attention is just shit and fark off!!
Shout out to @KiwiDog7 for letting everyone know what he's heard and not keeping it to himself thanks bro.
We're all Bulldogs fans forever and should stick together.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not a popularity page no gold stars or bonus points.
People will believe what ever they want to believe you have no control over that.
Everyone should take any info with a grain of salt and not belittle anyone with things that they have heard of or seen.
But people making up shit to make them feel better and trying to get any attention is just shit and fark off!!
Shout out to @KiwiDog7 for letting everyone know what he's heard and not keeping it to himself thanks bro.
We're all Bulldogs fans forever and should stick together.
It’s not a popularity page but when I give now three times info before it happened the last thing I. Expect is ridicule.
That’s what I got
Also kiwi dog told us yesteday he was undecided but I told u he had signed. So there’s that:
It’s why I’m leaving this forum.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s not a popularity page but when I give now three times info before it happened the last thing I. Expect is ridicule.
That’s what I got.
It’s why I’m leaving this forum.
The Exit is this way brother...don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!!!

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Exit is this way brother...don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!!!
U think I’m joking?
As soon as Monday hits and d school holidays is over I’m out to focus on study, my girlfriend and Islam.

foreseeable future anyway.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

BUT- I will say this.

Yes agree he thinks Parra have a better chance at a premiership then us in the next few years. They are riding the wave of making the grand final and a little delusional.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U think I’m joking?
As soon as Monday hits and d school holidays is over I’m out to focus on study, my girlfriend and Islam.

foreseeable future anyway.
Actually I hope that you are a man of your word....Good luck with your studies and delusions of grandeur. NO JOKE!!!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where’s your photo with Moses ?

If you had coffee with him, I’d be surprised if you didn’t snap one to prove your doubters wrong ?

So come on put it up for us all to see.
bro just block him it’s so much better..
the trolls ruin this site but when they are blocked it sort of goes back to the old days.