News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Top 3 Halves pairing? I would have Munster, Hughes and Luai,Cleary over them.
L
Top 3 Halves pairing? I would have Munster, Hughes and Luai,Cleary over them.
Cleary makes Luai look a lot better than he really is. Way over rated. I would like to see him play in a bottom 8 team. Eventually Burton will take his origin spot at 5/8.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The silence is interesting.

You'd have thought if he was staying already, that it'd be announced already.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
L

Cleary makes Luai look a lot better than he really is. Way over rated. I would like to see him play in a bottom 8 team. Eventually Burton will take his origin spot at 5/8.
While I dislike Luai alot because of his antics, he isn't at all over rated. He has held his own for the Panthers even when Cleary wasn't available and again for the Blues when Cleary was sitting back MIA and most recently in the world cup he was a very dominant half who got his team into the WC final.
All that hardly makes him 'over rated'

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
L

Yep, Laui is a goog player but not in the class of the best halves in the NRL. Moses is much better.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I dislike Luai alot because of his antics, he isn't at all over rated. He has held his own for the Panthers even when Cleary wasn't available and again for the Blues when Cleary was sitting back MIA and most recently in the world cup he was a very dominant half who got his team into the WC final.
Luai is Ben Roberts in a good team.
He isn’t a playmaker he’s a ballerina that drops the N word.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doubt the media is camped outside Cameron Ciraldos house lol don’t think he’s reached A list celebrity status just yet
No way journos would go that far out west to the Rith, I don't even go that far for my holidays.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
L

The Luai disrespect has to stop. He is a tool but he is also an exceptional five eighth, he blocked Burton's path to FG 5/8 for Panthers so he is pretty damn good.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree super duper man..
Burto won't be 6 for a while yet in Origin imo.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The fact that Paulo said publicly that he has been constantly in Moses’s ear about re-signing..makes me think Moses is not committed to the Eels and definitely thinking of the switch.
I think teammates would have a fair idea when they need to get in someone’s ear,or just confidently let it play out.