News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing his staying at Paramatta, massive setback for Canterbury as the 7 is the most important position the club is lacking
Hearing that someone with a 0% strike rate is full of shit
Hearing the little voices in his head have been reading TK and then decided to report what he read as breaking news

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Hearing that someone with a 0% strike rate is full of shit
Hearing the little voices in his head have been reading TK and then decided to report what he read as breaking news
Its ok Flanno will come good with Fitler as coach and playing behind a forward pack lead by Klemmer!!!
Ohhh wait thats right.....

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with you on this one. I’d rather focus on Rajab I think he’d handle it fine I’d be starting with him this year to get experience, I think he’ll surprise some people. Gives us a year to see if he has it or not.
lol if u think Rajab is ready for NRL

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with you on this one. I’d rather focus on Rajab I think he’d handle it fine I’d be starting with him this year to get experience, I think he’ll surprise some people. Gives us a year to see if he has it or not.
Ok and if Rajab doesn’t have it, what then? Do we wait another 2-3 years until a quality halfback becomes available to try and sign or do we wait another 5 years while we develop another junior?

We need to copy the roosters… these young guys can develop in the background while learning off quality halves. Sounds like we didn’t get Moses and that is a big miss if we didn’t. When a quality half is available, you get them regardless of what potential you have in the juniors because quality halves don’t come available too often

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok and if Rajab doesn’t have it, what then? Do we wait another 2-3 years until a quality halfback becomes available to try and sign or do we wait another 5 years while we develop another junior?

We need to copy the roosters… these young guys can develop in the background while learning off quality halves. Sounds like we didn’t get Moses and that is a big miss if we didn’t. When a quality half is available, you get them regardless of what potential you have in the juniors because quality halves don’t come available too often
im sure Gus has a plan ..have faith

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whoever we are getting, it’ll be for 2024 anyway… I’ll worry about it then. The purse strings are well and truly open next year. We will likely only jag one or two more players for 2023… those without a contract getting desperate or clubs facing a cap squeeze (think Raiders, Panthers, Storm and Roosters).

For all we know we could end up with Luke Keary, it seems Roosters may need to shed some cap space and the potential play is moving Manu to 5/8 and releasing Keary.
we don’t need keary
He is a 5/8

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting didn’t D-Voice say we did? He usually don’t say exact stuff either so he must be confident…
So we have conflicting reports that we did make Moses and another that we didnt....if true that we didnt make Moses an offer means he is not interested in joining us and his heart is with Eels...lets move on! This debacle has gone on for too long!

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you got it you got it. Roosters put a teenager at 7 hardly developed. I do get what your saying but I think he’d handle it. And be much much better than flanno.