News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did they discuss how much he has re-signed for per season?
Would be pricey due to the season he just had + the money other clubs were looking to offer + his potential and future aspirations to demand of money

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be pricey due to the season he just had + the money other clubs were looking to offer + his potential and future aspirations to demand of money
That’s what we want .. hopefully, it’s close to that $1m a season mark. I hope they have no choice but to lose Moses .. idc even if we don’t get Moses. I just want Parra to implode I hate them that much.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s what we want .. hopefully, it’s close to that $1m a season mark. I hope they have no choice but to lose Moses .. idc even if we don’t get Moses. I just want Parra to implode I hate them that much.
Keep dreaming, they aren't losing Moses.

Face the facts, Eels are a very well run club these days.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still desperately want Moses and i’m salty asf if we miss him because he is really the only good available option that takes us deep in finals

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Keep dreaming, they aren't losing Moses.

Face the facts, Eels are a very well run club these days.
Yeh that’s why they kept Mahoney and papal’i and had both brown and Moses off contract… load of shit

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What our club needs to realise is that if we get Moses, we become instant top 4 contenders for the next 4 years at least.

It's worth the money
It doesn't matter whether they realise it or not. Eels have the ability to match any rival offer because they have made sacrifices to retain most of their spine players.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Losing Mahoney and signing up an injury prone hooker in Hodgson screams of a well run club.
In the Eels system he barely has to run the ball. All he has to do is get quick clean ball to the halves. I think for the right price it's actually a solid replacement for Mahoney.