News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brah have u seen that video?
Fuckin Tyrone May
Are you suggesting Leniu shouldn't be signed because of what May did?
I thought all Leniu did was publicly support May.
Was there more to it?
If that was all was it a bigger mistake than what Xerri or Crichton have done?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you suggesting Leniu shouldn't be signed because of what May did?
I thought all Leniu did was publicly support May.
Was there more to it?
If that was all was it a bigger mistake than what Xerri or Crichton have done?
I didn't mention leniu or anyone else lad I was talking about Tyrone May.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You can work it out. The forum is not a soapbox for you to sprout your verbal diarrhoea, it’s a place to discuss all things Bulldogs. TK has been operating this way for years, then you (and your multiple accounts) come along and make this place a punish. I know you think you’re clever when you speak your illiterate gibberish but you’re just spoiling it for the members who actually care about the club. You’re pretty selfish lovemachine.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You can work it out. The forum is not a soapbox for you to sprout your verbal diarrhoea, it’s a place to discuss all things Bulldogs. TK has been operating this way for years, then you (and your multiple accounts) come along and make this place a punish. I know you think you’re clever when you speak your illiterate gibberish but you’re just spoiling it for the members who actually care about the club. You’re pretty selfish lovemachine.
Mute it.

He’s a sad bored no lifer. Clearly ain’t getting any love in life for real.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can.
Often in a woman, but never in a man.

My mum used to say this. I don't think if was her own creation though,

I don't actually mind if threads move about a bit, it's part of the charm of the Kennel. One man's (or woman's) hijacking the thread is another's expanding the thread in new and exciting directions. This thread we are on, notionally about Stephen Crichton, has gone on for 118 pages, and everything we can reasonably say about him coming to the Dogs, or not coming, could have been said in two pages.
Yes I really dont have that much of a problem with going off a thread topic. As you say it's part of the thing about TK :grinning:....and for the most part very informative and people post interesting anecdotes etc....It's the frustration of obvious baiting and triggering and then the silliness of posters who are bothered by it yet constantly reply and therefore do their bit in feeding the pages and pages of bs. (I'm just offering a suggestion "Ignore" like a few others have).

I've been part of the problem for sure myself but putting posters who are whingers and, baiters for kicks; or pure nastiness, on Ignore works. Or at least stop replying if guys can't bring themselves to use the Ignore button :grinning:

If posters dont use the Ignore facility provided by Admin, yet still bitch and moan about Kennellers who trigger you, with silly/annoying posts then that is just stupidness :grinning:...but it constantly keeps happening...lol. 2 pages as you said turns into hundreds yet cheeses off plenty in the process :grinning:

The Kennel...a unique place :grinning:

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Nasheed Finger Print Revealed -

yep the mods do fuk all, one is a mate of nasheed so he wont be banned and is 20 accounts. all they say is mute him, place is going down hill as many as said
Well massive rock job on u because Nasheed is banned?
So you slandered mods for no reason. Lucky you aren’t banned.
AND THERE IT IS!!! Confirmation that Nasheed & Lovemachine are one of the same.

Words Of Proof that no other account holder on the kennel has ever used previously accept for Nasheed -

"Well massive rock job on u" Nice one Nasheed, you couldn't hide the real you for too long could you.
Screenshot_20230124_100525_Chrome.jpg

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was responding about May. I dunno. I got daughters. I watch that video and think I'd rip the cints head off if I had the chance to. Don't want him near our club. Find depth elsewhere
Besides being scum, I hate his stupid face. If we did sign him it would wash away all the excitement for the new era we’re close to embarking on. I would find it difficult to watch if he was in the team. He’s average af too. Plenty of better options around.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Besides being scum, I hate his stupid face. If we did sign him it would wash away all the excitement for the new era we’re close to embarking on. I would find it difficult to watch if he was in the team. He’s average af too. Plenty of better options around.
Hang on.
May's not a possibility for joining Bulldogs?
That would be a problem.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Nasheed Finger Print Revealed -

View attachment 64213
Haha of all the ‘evidence’ people say I am Nasheed this has to be the funniest.

Rock job is a common phrase.

I don’t know what silver spoon community you grew up in with Beluga caviar for breakfast on plates made of Ivory from the elephants of Africa and limos to school in gated communities but here in THE AREA, you know where dogs is actually geographically located this is how we talk in Lidcombe.

Come here and I’ll show u how is regular ethnics libe just take off your Rolex and Gucci bag and baelciaga shoes before u enter the hood because who knows what can happen I’m just one guy I can’t protect u against gangstas unless they’re my crew but happy to show u round and get u a kebab.

Reactions: obe