News NRL 2020: Injured Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker Kieran Foran Sticking To His Gun’s

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If there is any truth that the board is split , then maybe some existing board members may form their own ticket ? Maybe?
Can't rule that out, but damn, if that happens it makes the road back even harder I'd suggest.
I hope that doesn't happen for the greater good. More politics will kill us.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
300k will buy you another JMK maybe. We're going to have to spend more then that. Otherwise we might as well persist with JMK and Katoa. Only good Hookers on the market are Grant, Mahoney (will cost a lot) and Turpin (already rejected us). We can make four to five signings (especially if we're not going the marquee route) and still afford to keep Foran if it was for 300k-400k. I still think it's a no brainer personally for 300k to play 1/3 of the games (possibly more, possibly less - risk worth taking imo). You don't have to agree tho.
Get rid of Lichaa and Foran for a start and there is your money to go shopping for a good hooker. He probably won’t leave but offer 600-700k to the one behind Smith.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get rid of Lichaa and Foran for a start and there is your money to go shopping for a good hooker. He probably won’t leave but offer 600-700k to the one behind Smith.
Brandon Smith? We should be going after whoever Storm don't persist with out of him (also not off contract for a while) and Harry Grant. Lichaa already gone btw. I've personally pencilled in Harry Grant for a while now because he makes the most sense for me. I also thought Latrell was the same tho so lets just wait and see...

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon Smith? We should be going after whoever Storm don't persist with out of him (also not off contract for a while) and Harry Grant. Lichaa already gone btw. I've personally pencilled in Harry Grant for a while now because he makes the most sense for me. I also thought Latrell was the same tho so lets just wait and see...
That’s the one- Brandon Smith. Don’t really follow other teams especially Melbourne much