Official NRL 2019 Campaign Launch / Trailer.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Normally every year the NRL does some "face of the game" crap, and that person ends up doomed to a season of controversy.

Either that or there's a promo showing 2 seconds of the Dogs having a try scored against them and that's it.

But this time it's different.

Solid promo I reckon and a really decent effort showcasing all teams "rising stars", but if you look closer, it's those teams players in their local areas as well.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Normally every year the NRL does some "face of the game" crap, and that person ends up doomed to a season of controversy.

Either that or there's a promo showing 2 seconds of the Dogs having a try scored against them and that's it.

But this time it's different.

Solid promo I reckon and a really decent effort showcasing all teams "rising stars", but if you look closer, it's those teams players in their local areas as well.
I thought it was just me who thought that the nrl marketing clips always happen to show a try getting scored against us....

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The marketing campaign should have women walking around in underwear with black eyes and jewberg crying in the background.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The marketing campaign should have women walking around in underwear with black eyes and jewberg crying in the background.

It's all about image. Reputation. Tarnishing the sport or the brand. It's a result of what lies beneath.
It's a reflection of what society has become over the last 50-100 years.
The only difference is that the decreasing moral standards of society are now exposed through modern technology.
Each generation of people lose the values their parents had, their parents lose the values their grandparants had and so on and so on.
In the end we have a Tsunami of uncontrollable events which Greenberg thinks he can fix..lol