Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing I don’t understand about last few years, we are always outsiders, majority of the money is on the favourite and their markets like lines. It would be more profitable for the gambling companies for us to win.
This is why I laugh when I hear people say it’s for betting lol… it has nothing to do with that.. we are just that crap and have been for ages the refs can get away with calls against the shitty teams and no one blinks an eye. Get a ref to ref the game for a panthers side or Melbourne etc and watch the media outrage!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing I don’t understand about last few years, we are always outsiders, majority of the money is on the favourite and their markets like lines. It would be more profitable for the gambling companies for us to win.
From a gambling point of view I agree, but from the Bulldogs survival point of view it's a different case all together !

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with all due respect to you, but that’s the narrative this incompetent leadership have been telling us all. Now it’s the rebuilding, before it was Hasler. We hire an inexperienced coach, we sign all duds year after year. They are all flops
Not all flops ,the tries Cronulla scored all were suspect,kikau scored and it was taken off us because the turtle referee was in that way go figure,our winger scored and just touched the touch line,kikau was within a hairs Whisker of scoring second half if Burton supports we score watch closely.
We created chances .
Next week at home I expect a solid win.
Then the upset vs south’s.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not all flops ,the tries Cronulla scored all were suspect,kikau scored and it was taken off us because the turtle referee was in that way go figure,our winger scored and just touched the touch line,kikau was within a hairs Whisker of scoring second half if Burton supports we score watch closely.
We created chances .
Next week at home I expect a solid win.
Then the upset vs south’s.
We can only improve if we appreciate the cup half full...
For people doubting Gus
The players market for the two positions we need filling is very very difficult !
Sorry djdeep :grinning:

Last edited:

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can only improve if we look at the full cup...
For people doubting Gus
The players market for the two positions we need filling is very very difficult !
Sorry djdeep :grinning:
I think hutch has potential he needs to shed a little weight and get some pace ,solid in defence ,Kurt Mann is solid ,still not sure on smoked salmon.
Kikau and Burton played better .
We need the offload curfew lifted.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with all due respect to you, but that’s the narrative this incompetent leadership have been telling us all. Now it’s the rebuilding, before it was Hasler. We hire an inexperienced coach, we sign all duds year after year. They are all flops
Because we have not signed an elite half or FB.

We have signed expensive back rowers or centres/wingers.

Its just reshuffling the deck chairs of the titanic

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will bet we win this one , one thing for sure is from the games I’ve watched this year we are much more in tune defensively. And burton finally lived up to the 5/8th role and ran it, titans are big average

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon the bye has come at a bad time for Titan. They had a very underwhelming start to the season last week with numerous shots of a dejected Desmond in the box :-)

Any team would want to play again asap to correct that aberration, but they’re having to sit out 2 weeks.
No excuses for us not to do a number on them.