Nothing in the pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive heard the complete opposite from.the OP

I heard:
The club dont want Des to leave, but theyve made it clear they want changes and the result this year was not good enough

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's definitely something in the pipeline. Problem is that the pipeline is a sewerage line.
Lol, nice
I always like the one where they say there's light at the end of the tunnel, unfortunately for us the light is an out of control freight train heading right for us all...

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
The reason is because theres an iformal agreement that if he isnt picked up elsewhere, he will sign again with us at half the rate.

The club is apparently gobsmacked he hasnt been picked up elsewhere. A player of his calibre and size.

Personally speaking, I dont know why he hasnt signed with the Wests Tigers.

He lives at Concord near the KFC and can virtually walk to training. Tigers need size desperately.

Everyone wins.
Des was actually lobbying the board to re-sign TRex and that was the final straw for many board members. From all accounts the recent board meeting was very heated and Des came out of it second best.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des was actually lobbying the board to re-sign TRex and that was the final straw for many board members. From all accounts the recent board meeting was very heated and Des came out of it second best.
Wow - if true Des is out of touch.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Des won't walk. I would love a player like a Maloney to join our club and we change our structure were our power forwards get to truly dominate the opposing teams.
But love is love and my heart is with the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.