Nothing from the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am disappointed that we have heard nothing from the board. Our club is a debacle and they are sitting on their hands. HONEYMOON'S OVER BITCHES!!!!! GET OFF YOUR FAT ARSES AND GIVE US ALL YOUR MARVELOUS PLAN TO SAVE US FROM THE BULLSHIT WE ARE WITNESSING WEEK TO WEEK. I hate Gould with a passion but at least he continually feeds Penrith supporters with info. We instead just get fed silence.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am disappointed that we have heard nothing from the board. Our club is a debacle and they are sitting on their hands. HONEYMOON'S OVER BITCHES!!!!! GET OFF YOUR FAT ARSES AND GIVE US ALL YOUR MARVELOUS PLAN TO SAVE US FROM THE BULLSHIT WE ARE WITNESSING WEEK TO WEEK. I hate Gould with a passion but at least he continually feeds Penrith supporters with info. We instead just get fed silence.
They have released a statement, it was the biggest crock of shit I have ever read but the released one this or last week about how they are looking at changing things. Like I said biggest load of bullshit I ever read, they won't fuckin change a thing.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd kill for Gould to be here. Won us a comp in 88 and is now 1000 times smarter and more influential.
Couldn't care if he was the worse person in the world, he gets results.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as the club makes money.. they dont give a shit whether we win or lose....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only action I want from the board is Chris Anderson to take over the dud pay.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Precisely what are you expecting the Board to say?
That they have a 5 year plan?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If ray dib was around things would have been more interesting. I don't know why we sacked someone who had a plan.there is no one to hold accountable anymore

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If ray dib was around things would have been more interesting. I don't know why we sacked someone who had a plan.there is no one to hold accountable anymore
What on earth are you on about? What you are seeing is ray dibs plan.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What exactly can the new board do or say to help? Like Pay they are also stuck with the last regimes creation for now. If we have no cash to buy and players locked into contracts that cost us heaps to break, what can we do? It will take time to recover from a Desanoma. We are still in chemo.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If your mate dib was still in charge, what would be different right now? I'm very interested to hear this. Would he have already sacked the coach he hired? Would he have already dumped the players he signed off on?
No idea.. can't be any worse than we currently are.

Until we start losing sponsors that is.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, we should’ve not held dib accountable for the last 5 years, so we could have someone to hold accountable for this year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.