Opinion Nothin kicks

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i blame Lewis more than Cogger, he's the 7 and more experienced player and countless times Lachlan dodged the responsibility.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wanted to fucking shake Lewis and Cogger around, fmd.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cogger has played 23 first grade games to lewis's 15
Not in this side with our structures... he needs to take control he's the 7. He defends well, but im not convinced by him at all in attack, teams have worked him out and he is not threatening at all.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Missing Foz lol, it’s that simple at the moment!!

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in this side with our structures... he needs to take control he's the 7. He defends well, but im not convinced by him at all in attack, teams have worked him out and he is not threatening at all.
Yeah he is rubbish...

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
2 grubbers kicks in the whole game by Dogs, both should have been tries.

Grubbers are very much underrated at the Bulldogs for some unknown reason.

I'm sure if there is a statistic on what type of kicks force repeat sets grubber kicks would be leading by a margin.

Shouldn't have to say it but there is also a value in creating indecision in the defence with kick variation.

Also I think its better to have your bombs falling on the 20 metre line with some defensive pressure and the potential to drive them back, or even god forbid a contest for the ball instead of falling on the 10 metre line for a training drill catch which then allows the backs to get to their front with momentum for a quick play the ball. Ffs this under 13's shit

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And than you got butter fingers Elliot and pass the ball behind you lichaa FMD

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree, awful kicking and it’s frustrating as it’s been a glaring weakness for so long. These end over end bombs which we don’t contest give us no hope of a result. Either kick it high enough to allow the chasers to get there or kick it into open space. And here’s a novel idea, like every other team in the comp learn how to kick a torpedo bomb, at least if you don’t contest it you may get a fumble

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cogger is fucking terrible hopefully wakeham comes good

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What structures?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Missing Foz lol, it’s that simple at the moment!!
We're always going to be in that moment. Foran can not be relied upon at all.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger doing what I told everyone he'd do... but no... "no Mr I you are wrong... NRL is totally different to NSW Cup".

Cogger was never an organiser at Knights, and always relied on another player to organise in the halves.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a foran hater says we miss him then it shows you how experience in the field with these young pups is needed. Lewis still can’t handle the load of steering the team all over the park especially if there’s Isn’t a smith or cook at Hooker to take some load. Jmk is better service then lichaa but he isn’t a 9 with a kicking game or another attacking player which is what we need.

I miss the days of paten alway pushing up waiting for the offload and I miss a Sherwin steering the side and a ennis style player who can create something from nothing.... :(