not meaning to sound cruel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
but on amazing medical stories on channel 9 at the moment they are doing an episode on Terets. lol entertaining

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Think I have seen this before

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GO BAK TO BnW ALEXIS U traitor!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Seems like a cool kid - If he can get through his teens there'll be no looking back.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i shouldnt laugh Roddy but 2:37 check it out
i think its acting tbh:sleepy:

she said she just had a tick as a youngster, well i think she got interested in that idea of her not controlling her actions and it manifested

anyways, thats just me and my cray theories:o

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I used to go down to my local every Saturday to bet on horses. It was a ritual. Buy my Best Bets 7am. Head off to pub at 11.30 and get the scratchings. Plate of chips for lunch. Tickets laid out in front of me, and a quick dash to the machine every 10 mins.

We had a guy (I reckon he's Turkish), a regular, who was approaching 50's, looked like a cab-driver frankly. We thought he was a sh*t gambler because he swore so much. Then we thought he just had a bad grasp of English.

One day : we arrived (2 of us) and he walk in seconds later, making just 3 in the TAB area. I'm scrawling down scatchings in my book, eating some potato chips, my mate is texting someone, when all of a sudden we hear this loud ... "Ahhhh, F*cking Bart Cummings !!!"

Now the dude was behind us, and my subconscious went "There wasn't a race on was there ?". I looked left out of the corner my eye to my mate, without turning my head to be noticed. He's smirking his face off and whispers "Is he alright?". Then I look up toward the big-screen TV to see John Tapp on it.

It occured to me then he had Tourette's !

AND ......... he'd figured out somewhere along the line he'd fit-in / disguise himself better at the pub in the TAB room, where plenty of people are swearing at the TV !

Smart dude !

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wandering, what if a person with terets never heard of or doesn't know any swear words? What would they say instead?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I used to go down to my local every Saturday to bet on horses. It was a ritual. Buy my Best Bets 7am. Head off to pub at 11.30 and get the scratchings. Plate of chips for lunch. Tickets laid out in front of me, and a quick dash to the machine every 10 mins.

We had a guy (I reckon he's Turkish), a regular, who was approaching 50's, looked like a cab-driver frankly. We thought he was a sh*t gambler because he swore so much. Then we thought he just had a bad grasp of English.

One day : we arrived (2 of us) and he walk in seconds later, making just 3 in the TAB area. I'm scrawling down scatchings in my book, eating some potato chips, my mate is texting someone, when all of a sudden we hear this loud ... "Ahhhh, F*cking Bart Cummings !!!"

Now the dude was behind us, and my subconscious went "There wasn't a race on was there ?". I looked left out of the corner my eye to my mate, without turning my head to be noticed. He's smirking his face off and whispers "Is he alright?". Then I look up toward the big-screen TV to see John Tapp on it.

It occured to me then he had Tourette's !

AND ......... he'd figured out somewhere along the line he'd fit-in / disguise himself better at the pub in the TAB room, where plenty of people are swearing at the TV !

Smart dude !
give that man a tooheys!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
imagine us dudes with terrets at a resteraunt.

-NICEE ASSSSS
- SUK MEE OFFFFF
-SWEEEEEEEET JJEEEEZUSSS CHEK OUT THE KAHOONAZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.