Not Bulldogs related .. but it is. …

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point, we seem to get that type of attention and treatment - but surely you can’t lead into tackles with your elbows raised, if you did that as a defender blokes would get 8 week’s minimum
Honestly mate, I’ve never seen anything like it, what player gets to run full tilt at another player and at point of contact lift the forearm attacking the head & face to fend off that player 2 games in a row where one goes for a HIA for assessment and the other ends up with a broken jaw and it’s all nothing to see here ..

Maybe the Nrl is just one huge corrupt cesspool .. because I’m confused by this whole F***** situation ..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that grub Tino was rubbed out for a week or 2 as he should of been when he put the elbow into Mahoney’s head … you know .. the one that funny enough didn’t even warrant a penalty, yet Mahoney, our 9, had to go for a HIA for a hit to the head .. that apparently didn’t happen

Now he’s taken out Api exactly the same way .. the Nrlol have a F***** load to answer for … don’t give me this player safety crap .. more like whatever’s the best result for us, BS …
It's The N L:tearsofjoy:L L
And am the conspiracy theorist L :tearsofjoy: L.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly mate, I’ve never seen anything like it, what player gets to run full tilt at another player and at point of contact lift the forearm attacking the head & face to fend off that player 2 games in a row where one goes for a HIA for assessment and the other ends up with a broken jaw and it’s all nothing to see here ..

Maybe the Nrl is just one huge corrupt cesspool .. because I’m confused by this whole F***** situation ..
You should know by now mate, rules depend on the club. Tino in our colours is front page sports section with nrl already changing the rules to ensure what he's doing can't be done + back dating the hits to sit him out for 6 weeks. It ain't nothing new or surprising

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me a bit of last year when the NRL took all year to notice Kaufusi and NAS dropping elbows on blokes heads.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don’t we all wish we could have players in our side that could get away with that shit .. if that’s Thompson, TPJ or any other Bulldogs player they’re rubbed out for x amount of games and a 100 media articles written about how disgraceful the club is ..
Yeah remember Jack Hetherington got banned for heaps of games??!! NRL are a bunch of *****

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon the gambling agencies will place bets on the refs, MRC and nrl.
I’m sure there are penalty exotics already. Soccer has betting options for how many red cards etc

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Api got in the wrong position and copped a knock in a contact sport. Don’t sweat it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is no coincidence that after Tino was unsanctioned for two strikes to the heads of defenders that there have been two HIAs off the left elbow of JWH in the one game.