Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow i remember that night at belmore real well.... oh wait, actually after dumpin 4 pills with 2 car loads of mates i dont remember the 2nd part at all haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Anyone see the smiling cop lol.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's depressing to watch that and see where we are today. Fans live and breath rugby league none more than dogs fans. Everyone bought into the dogs culture back then. That culture no longer exist. #gutted

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My Nostalgia this week is the 1995 SF vs Dragons at the SFS.. Terry Lamb to Dean Pay try secured a close low scoring game in wet weather

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My Nostalgia this week is the 1995 SF vs Dragons at the SFS.. Terry Lamb to Dean Pay try secured a close low scoring game in wet weather
What about the following week when we raped Brisbane? Man that was sa-weet.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That run to the finals would have to be one of the toughest a team has faced.... dragons, then you would have to say two of the greatest teams assembled Brisbane and Canberra (those teams would smash the salary cap of $9.4m today), and then Manly at its peak!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's depressing to watch that and see where we are today. Fans live and breath rugby league none more than dogs fans. Everyone bought into the dogs culture back then. That culture no longer exist. #gutted
As evidenced in a recent podcast with Reni Maitua & Willie Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.