Northern End This Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Hey peeps, for the game this sunday, everyone come down and sit at the northern end. This is where all the bulldog fans are going to be and it will be much better if we are all together to create a bigger atmosphere for our boys and to support them on the field. I will be there with my banners as usual so all other bulldog fans, this is a shout out to be there and get your voices ready, this just isnt any game, its PARRA FING MATTA.

So everyone who can get down there, be there and be loud, we are going to be louder then those parra scum, BRING IT ON!!!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
ill be there.
i just have 2 warn yaz... i have been 2 many dogs games and the ONLY game i have been 2 where they have won was back in '95 (at parra stadium lol)

SO IM JINXED!!!!!!!!

K

kennyy

lol maybe crazy_bihatch will come say hello to myself and justin this time? and wheres that friend of urs LOL

Amelia

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ill b there...but im not sure where i am sitting...my sis fiance bought us tickets the other day he is a parra supporter so im guessing im in the middle of crazy ppl including my sis fiance...i hope i make it through the whole game alive...very worried...ill keep a look out though for the northern end....

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
lol maybe crazy_bihatch will come say hello to myself and justin this time? and wheres that friend of urs LOL

shes not comin to this game!! shes a broncos fan anyway hahaha :p

and i didnt know where u guys were!! justin said he sent me a text but i didnt get it!!!! :(

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Keep a look out, i wanna see if we can bring the massive "The Kennel" banner and hold it over our heads before the game and stuff, what you guys reckon???

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
Keep a look out, i wanna see if we can bring the massive "The Kennel" banner and hold it over our heads before the game and stuff, what you guys reckon???
i cant believe i didnt see the banner last night!!! but yeaaaah bring it!!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
You guys dont undersatand how big this thing is loll AC did a damn good job on it. It took up about 6/7 rows height wise and was about 12 rows or something like that wide, was massive, would look heaps cool if we can bring it this sunday and put it over our heads and create an awsoem atmosphere before the games and when the boys run out.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
bahahaha im jst kiddin brooooooo.............lolll aye everytime u watch a homee gameee for d dogs look for d bloke blowin the hornn....thats urs truely loll
blowin your own horn aye...??

lol na im kiddin, ill keep an eye out :grinning:

W

Willie Talol'd

yaa we are kinda realli annoying me n ma mates :p we got told off by this lady coz we kept blowin it right near her ear and jst 2 be smartasses we did it mroe :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.