Nomasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone heard of him? Hes related to my dad and is a pretty good artist for an arab. His songs are mainly based about controversial topics facing imports and the likes (mainly consisting of arabs moving to australia and the hardships they face).

He has some pretty catchy tunes and has an album coming out soon. You guys should check out his Youtube channel. :D

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Anyone heard of him? Hes related to my dad and is a pretty good artist for an arab. His songs are mainly based about controversial topics facing imports and the likes (mainly consisting of arabs moving to australia and the hardships they face).

He has some pretty catchy tunes and has an album coming out soon. You guys should check out his Youtube channel. :D
I thought arabs (and other nationalities) move here to provide a better life for themselves and their families?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought arabs (and other nationalities) move here to provide a better life for themselves and their families?
Yes, but the transition isnt as easy as you think. He writes about the racism he faced as a kid and the likes.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Yes, but the transition isnt as easy as you think. He writes about the racism he faced as a kid and the likes.

Ok. racism sucks. It just sounded weird to me that the lyrical content focuses on negative aspects of a choice he made which enhances his quality of life for him and his family - that's all.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok. racism sucks. It just sounded weird to me that the lyrical content focuses on negative aspects of a choice he made which enhances his quality of life for him and his family - that's all.
Yeah i guess i worded it wrong. Im trying to get gooder at english.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
[video=youtube;tNtDkMLF2Tk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNtDkMLF2Tk[/video]

How embarrassment.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Based on that video Slip just posted, he is horrible.

Doesn't sound like he is depicting the nature of his struggles as an immigrant in Australia, sounds like he's talking about driving around in cars, doing dumb ****.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Based on that video Slip just posted, he is horrible.

Doesn't sound like he is depicting the nature of his struggles as an immigrant in Australia, sounds like he's talking about driving around in cars, doing dumb ****.
These arent the ones i was talking about...................I hate you people -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.