No points

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
The dogs scored just 6 or less second half points in 6 of the last 7 games . This negative - zero footy game plan is getting old very quickly .

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
We've chucked a Warriors lately, completely dominating the first half then blowing it in the second.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its a reverse of earlier in the year when we left it very late to score points and win

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We've chucked a Warriors lately, completely dominating the first half then blowing it in the second.
Yeah we dominate but score only a quarter of the points we should of scored. We don't dominate the scoreboard.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is part of our grand game plan... if you havent noticed already.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only scoring 6 points in the 2nd half against a tigers team that had 140 odd scored against it the previous 3 or so weeks prior speaks volumes and sums up just were we sit as an attacking threat

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Only scoring 6 points in the 2nd half against a tigers team that had 140 odd scored against it the previous 3 or so weeks prior speaks volumes and sums up just were we sit as an attacking threat
Exactly

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, but we were switched off In second half to preserve our bodies, fck who came up with that theory..lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, but we were switched off In second half to preserve our bodies, fck who came up with that theory..lol
Same person that said we are saving our game plan for the finals last year lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same person that said we are saving our game plan for the finals last year lol
Lol... are we under the radar yet?

Maybe we will come out all guns blazing In semis catching everyone with surprise..... but that was said about last year too....lol

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not funny guys it's bloody embarrassing. Dead set we are the second lowest team in the comp to score points I think behind raiders or cronulla. Not sure which one it is but fuk me if one of those teams are scoring more points then people need to question the people above the players like coach and staff for there grand game plans. We have the players to score points I'm sure of it but our structure and the way des wants us to play is not working why can everyone see this but them FFS

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol... are we under the radar yet?

Maybe we will come out all guns blazing In semis catching everyone with surprise..... but that was said about last year too....lol
Under the radar? We are nearly under the ground, we are tunnelling under the radar lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats what happens when u have zero set plays, zero speed in the backline, zero creativity from the hooker and hb and zero support from ur fullback. But offcourse all them are not important, its part of a plan to be the slowest and most unorganised team in the comp.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not funny guys it's bloody embarrassing. Dead set we are the second lowest team in the comp to score points I think behind raiders or cronulla. Not sure which one it is but fuk me if one of those teams are scoring more points then people need to question the people above the players like coach and staff for there grand game plans. We have the players to score points I'm sure of it but our structure and the way des wants us to play is not working why can everyone see this but them FFS
10th in attack. Doesn't relect the true nature of our shitness in attack..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ennis scored a try and laid on the opening move down the blind side by taking the marker out and getting mbye 3 on 2, he scored last week and setup a try the week before

if lichaa did that there would be a thread

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ennis scored a try and laid on the opening move down the blind side by taking the marker out and getting mbye 3 on 2, he scored last week and setup a try the week before

if lichaa did that there would be a thread
Good point rod but wrong thread.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our bodies are so preserved from not going hard, they be calling us the mummies not the doggies

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Thats what happens when u have zero set plays, zero speed in the backline, zero creativity from the hooker and hb and zero support from ur fullback. But offcourse all them are not important, its part of a plan to be the slowest and most unorganised team in the comp.
Well said Finchie and CB Doggies . The other thing that shits me is no depth or line speed in attack . When you have a defender sprinting up to smash you - standing 10cm behind the dummy half isnt going to make you any metres !!!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
10th in attack. Doesn't relect the true nature of our shitness in attack..
Sorry I meant in the past 6-7 games lol my bad but still we can all see how bad we are. There's only so much our front row can hit up and make the hard yards until they just get sick of doing it and not getting any benefit out of it cause our back line are just so stupid when it comes to scoring points.

I personally think if it wasn't for out forwards we would be in the bottom 8 and trying to avoid the wooden spoon

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If we had of thrown the ball around a bit in the 2nd half we would have won easily

Status
Not open for further replies.