No player comments to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it interesting that no players have come out to comment on the current situation especially the captain.

Is it a case of shhh say nothing and it will all go away?

Doubt it, the control over everyone at this club at present is sad and scary at the same time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Graham said some shit

Reactions: DT

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are they going to say anyway? Do you really think they want to be in front of the media answering all the shit they will get asked. And if they were not one of them would say " I hate it here" even if they did.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like Marley said, Graham was on 360 and talked about it.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I find it interesting that no players have come out to comment on the current situation especially the captain.

Doubt it, the control over everyone at this club at present is sad and scary at the same time.
Why is it interesting?

It's plain as day that none of the playing group feel confident enough to speak their true minds in front of the media.

Dib and Hasler would be all over them if they did.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seemed pretty honest with his answers on NRL360 last night TBH
I thought Kent and Ikin went lite on him. I suppose they want him to come back next week, but they could have grilled him but didn't.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it interesting?

It's plain as day that none of the playing group feel confident enough to speak their true minds in front of the media.

Dib and Hasler would be all over them if they did.
I would prefer to think that they are investing all their time and energy into fixing up their footy and will let the results speak for themselves rather than their mouths.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If more players did say anything there would be complaints here that they need to shut up and do their talking on the field. Has happened here before.

Even if they talked it usually isnt done that players publicly flame the current coach, and if they say they are happy with Des they will cop it too. If i was a player id stay quiet myself and just play footy. There is nothing to gain by saying anything.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Graham is playing cool with moderate comments - nothing to show passion for how pathetic their form is and any conversation about why.

Des is paid a million a year to live in the WHY everything happens - to suddenly claim the reasons are the same and he has no strategy to address them makes his million seem like a total farce for value.

Raja dirani

Waterboy
Reaction score

He said that they learnt from that game....don't know which game they learnt from though..manly or Penrith

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He said that they learnt from that game....don't know which game they learnt from though..manly or Penrith
Yeah, they learned that they don't play for each other. They don't have the balls to play what is in front of them. They also learned that they don't have the heart to give a shit to do something about it.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I obviously havent seen the Graham interviews...apologies to all for that...i just thought with so much going on that a few players would have come out in support of the coach or club or someone but i do appreciate the muzzle the club probably have put on all...

We all no doubt have differing opinions on the level of seriousness with whats going on but for me this is the last chance any of them have to fix things or it will all fall over big time...

Even loyal doggies fan can only take so much

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
I find it surprising the senior players, especially Jackson and Klemmer have not put Des on the spot and and
told him how crap his style is.

Jackson could get a gig at any big club, so he has nothing to fear.

Honestly, at the moment Jackson is too good for our club.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who knows what's happening behind closed doors. There could be a lot of stuff going we don't know about.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think this is going exactly as the players hoped. hence the silence.
Clearly Des has lost the dressing room. They want des gone. Theyre playing with no heart.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't believe anything the players say anyway. They aren't exactly going to come out and say they hate our structured style or that they don't support Hasler. Even Ennis was like this when he was here.

Now that Ennis is long gone, he has admitted how much he disliked how Hasler forced the team to play.

At the end of the day players are employees, and it isn't a good idea to bad mouth your current employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.